• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Packages to a PO Box in Remote Areas

In summary, Pampered Chef is happy to ship packages to PO Boxes in remote areas without any additional fees. The delivery time may vary, but typically takes 3-5 business days. You can use a PO Box as your shipping address for a party order, but it is recommended to use a physical address for orders over $200. If your package is not delivered to your PO Box within the expected time, contact customer service for assistance.
lmklipfel
I have a customer that only has a PO box. She says she gets stuff from fed ex all the time and they leave it at the post office. She lives in a very rural area. what can i do?

Other addressIs it possible to ship to a work address or a relative's home? I don't see how they would just leave it at the post office.
But in a small town, I am not sure if they make exceptions. Anyway if she insists see if you can get a note put on that shipment for her to leave at the po.

Debbie :D

So she has no house number and street name? Perhaps she can get the physical street address of the post office for the delivery?

Related to Sending Packages to a PO Box in Remote Areas

1. Can I send packages to a PO Box in a remote area?

Yes, Pampered Chef is happy to ship packages to PO Boxes in remote areas. We understand that not everyone has a physical address and we want to make sure our products are available to everyone.

2. Are there any additional fees for shipping to a PO Box in a remote area?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping to a PO Box in a remote area. Our shipping rates are the same for all addresses, regardless of location.

3. How long will it take for my package to arrive at a PO Box in a remote area?

The delivery time may vary depending on the location, but typically it takes 3-5 business days for the package to arrive at a PO Box in a remote area. You can track the status of your package using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

4. Can I use a PO Box in a remote area as my shipping address for a party order?

Yes, you can use a PO Box in a remote area as your shipping address for a party order. However, if the order is over $200, we recommend using a physical address to ensure the package is delivered safely and on time.

5. What should I do if my package is not delivered to my PO Box in a remote area?

If your package is not delivered to your PO Box in a remote area within the expected delivery time, please contact our customer service team. We will work with the shipping carrier to track down your package and ensure it is delivered to the correct address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830