• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using a PO Box for Gift Certificates: FedEx Delivery and Address Options

In summary, the GC comes with a piece of paper that has the recipient's address on it and can be sent to a PO box. If you want to give the GC to the recipient yourself, you should use c/o.
Bexs50
Can I use a PO Box when I put the address on a gift cetificate or does it come fed ex? I wasn't sure since it is only a piece of paper.

Bexs50 said:
Can I use a PO Box when I put the address on a gift cetificate or does it come fed ex? I wasn't sure since it is only a piece of paper.

I am not sure. If you have both, I would just put both of them on it.

I do not order GC. I make my own up and let them come back to me to use it.

jrstephens said:
I do not order GC. I make my own up and let them come back to me to use it.

That's a GOOD idea because can't the "official" GC only be used online for individual orders?

The guest gave me a po box and I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now I'm not sure and I don't want to put a PO Box and then have the GC be delayed because she needs it for a birthday later this month and I just didn't want to call her AGAIN if I didn't have to (I just called her to get the address I have and don;t want her to think I;m crazy!!)

Call HO and ask? I THINK they come USPS, but I'm not sure. I sell them PC gift certificates, because they count towards the host's show total. If I donate a prize, I will give something that has to be redeemed through ME!

The GCs come USPS, because it's just a certificate/order form and a catalog in an envelope.
So you should be able to have it sent to a PO box no problem.

Just for future reference you actually CAN NOT use a PO Box. I have a sample copy of a gift certificate that I got with my kit and it said no PO Box. Now that I think of it, maybe that means the recipient of the GC can't give a PO Box to have their actual items shipped to. I guess I don't really know!! Go figure!! Anyway, I just used my address with c/o. The purchaser wanted it sent to her so she could give it the recipient herself and I'll just bring it to the purchaser myself since she lives right in town. I hope it works out...I must say I may consider making my own GC in the future. It doesn't seem as professional but I think the ones from the company are a BIG pain in the @ss!!

Related to Using a PO Box for Gift Certificates: FedEx Delivery and Address Options

1. Can I use a PO Box for shipping gift certificates through FedEx?

Yes, you can use a PO Box as the shipping address for your gift certificates through FedEx. However, there are certain address options you need to consider.

2. What are the address options for using a PO Box for FedEx delivery of gift certificates?

The address options for using a PO Box for FedEx delivery include using a physical street address that is associated with your PO Box, such as a street address for your post office or a private mailbox rental service. You can also use the PO Box number with "Box" or "#" before it (e.g. Box 123 or #123).

3. Can I use a PO Box as the shipping address for gift certificates purchased online?

Yes, you can use a PO Box as the shipping address for gift certificates purchased online. Just make sure to enter the correct PO Box number and any necessary address options.

4. Are there any restrictions for using a PO Box for FedEx delivery of gift certificates?

There are no specific restrictions for using a PO Box as the shipping address for gift certificates through FedEx. However, some companies may have their own policies regarding PO Box deliveries, so it's best to check with the specific company before using a PO Box for shipping.

5. Do I need to include any additional information when using a PO Box for shipping gift certificates through FedEx?

No, you do not need to include any additional information when using a PO Box for shipping gift certificates through FedEx. Just make sure to include the correct PO Box number and any necessary address options to ensure a successful delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies