• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need to Call Fedex in the A.m. or Ho, but Has Anyone Seen Issues

In summary, one of Laurie's boxes from Crate and Barrel is not showing up as delayed, but has not shipped yet. Laurie is going to call the host to let them know.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I need to call FedEx in the a.m. or HO, but has anyone seen issues this week of their orders leaving HO on time, showing tracking in Carol Stream (meaning it was received at the first hub) then no movement after.

I have a box that should have been on my doorstep tonight, one for tomorrow. The one for tonight isn't showing received locally at the hub and isn't showing departure from Carol Stream. I usually have things within 24 hours of leaving HO...it is already 48 hours plus...

...Hmm...need to investigate in the a.m.

Re: FedEx?yeah, I would call. Happened to me one time that an entire container was never picked up.

Re: FedEx?Happened ot me once too. They'll get one shipped right out, I'm sure.

Re: FedEx?I sometimes don't have them show, the all of a sudden they are delivered and it all shows up that day on line.

Re: FedEx?I had one box of a recent show 3 days behind the other ones. It shipped out the same day but same thing like you said, it sat in Illinois for 3 days first

Re: FedEx?Janet, I had one do the exact same thing (showed no movement after Carol Stream) but it was delivered yesterday as I expected.

Re: FedEx?
gailz2 said:
I sometimes don't have them show, the all of a sudden they are delivered and it all shows up that day on line.

Yes, about 2 months ago, I was having no action on the tracker on most of my shows, then all of a sudden, it is on the truck for delivery.

Frustrating when you like to give your hosts a heads up on estimated arrival.

Re: FedEx?I had the same thing happen with my host appreciation party. The second box was suppose to arrive yesterday, but it was still showing in Carol Stream. I called HO in the morning they told me to call back if it was not delivered. It wasn't there when I got home, so I called again and they are sending me it again overnight. I should have it tomorrow.

Re: FedEx?I had two boxes for a show on the 13th. As of today, one is in IL and one is already in TN. I hope they both are receieved in TN by the 20th....

Re: FedEx?happened with my starter kit (which wound up going across the country and looked like it was run over bye a truck!!)

Re: FedEx?I just called - they can't find mine and are reshipping also. I just need to call if I get both boxes and return one. I can't argue with that...except I wish FedEx didn't lose it...But that happens every so many packages...

Re: FedEx?I haven't had any problems with PC, but my Crate and Barrel purchase was supposed to be here tonight. It isn't here. This has reminded me to go check the status.

Re: FedEx?
pamperedpals said:
I had the same thing happen with my host appreciation party. The second box was suppose to arrive yesterday, but it was still showing in Carol Stream. I called HO in the morning they told me to call back if it was not delivered. It wasn't there when I got home, so I called again and they are sending me it again overnight. I should have it tomorrow.

Laurie -

Did it show as an adjustment order? Did it ship right away? My adjustment is entered but hasn't shipped yet. It is going to be 1 week past expected which I can normally handle but I purposely put in a show early so a guest can divide up her purchase and ship off to her kids.

Oh well, hopefully it'll still be o.k.

Re: FedEx?Fedex was suppose to deliver to me last saturday & the driver has put down twice not available to be delivered which is a lie & I called & told fedex. The third time was ice storm for us. They told me they attempted 3 times & I could come pick it up & I said NO if you had really attempted the first tiime I would have it now. So it was to be delivered today. Guess what nothing noted delayed. I'm calling HO tomorrow to let them know.

1. What do I do if I need to call Fedex in the morning or at night?

If you need to contact Fedex outside of their regular business hours, you can call their 24-hour customer service line at 1-800-463-3339.

2. How can I track my package if I'm having issues with delivery?

You can track your package by entering your tracking number on the Fedex website or by downloading the Fedex mobile app. If you are still having issues, you can contact Fedex customer service for assistance.

3. What should I do if my package is not delivered on the estimated delivery date?

If your package is not delivered on the estimated delivery date, you can track its status on the Fedex website or app. If there are any delays or issues with delivery, it will be noted there. You can also contact Fedex customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I schedule a specific delivery time for my package?

Yes, you can schedule a specific delivery time for your package with Fedex Delivery Manager. You can also leave delivery instructions for the driver, such as leaving the package at a specific location or with a neighbor.

5. What should I do if I haven't received my package but the tracking says it was delivered?

If the tracking for your package shows that it was delivered but you have not received it, first check with other members of your household or neighbors to see if someone else may have accepted the package. If you still cannot locate the package, contact Fedex customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tbsigma94
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies