• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon - My Experience

In summary, the "Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon" promotion is a free service offered by FedEx where packages that are scheduled for delivery by noon will be delivered earlier in the day, often between 8am and 10am. This service can be selected when shipping a package, but is not available for all shipping locations or packages. Eligibility can be checked by entering the tracking number or contacting customer service. The service is only available on weekdays and a refund may be available if the package is not delivered before noon.
sailortena
I submitted a show after 5 pm Monday to home office, thinking I would get it next week sometime.

It showed up on my doorstep this morning at 11:30!!! I'm still at work, but hopefully everything is in the shipment!

Gotta say how much I love going with FedEx ... since their hub in Memphis is only two hours from me, It's like getting a show shipped overnight!

That is awesome!!!! Great for Christmas orders!!!!

I really like FedEx a lot better than UPS in my area, too.

They are definately rocking the shipping right now!!! I am getting orders in 6 days vs a normal 11 WOW!

I really like FedEx a lot better than UPS in my area, too.

I have to agree. My UPS guy was a jerk. Instead of parking in the drive, he drove up in the yard and ran over a shrub I'd been babying for 2 years. Then proceeded to pick up a large stick and threaten our puppy with it while I was standing there holding him by his collar! (The puppy, not the UPS guy, although he needed one. hehe) A call to their office solved nothing. My fed ex guy is nice. I get my orders in 3-5 days. It takes longer to get something from Houston, 2 hours away, than it does from HO. :)

Related to Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon - My Experience

1. How does the "Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon" promotion work?

The "Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon" promotion is a special service offered by FedEx where packages that are scheduled for delivery by noon will be delivered earlier in the day, often between 8am and 10am. This is a free service and does not require any additional fees or requests.

2. Can I choose to have my package delivered before noon with FedEx?

Yes, you can choose to have your package delivered before noon with FedEx by selecting the "Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon" option when shipping your package. However, this service is not available for all shipping locations or packages.

3. How do I know if my package is eligible for the "Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon" promotion?

You can check if your package is eligible for the "Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon" promotion by entering your tracking number on the FedEx website or by contacting their customer service. Eligibility depends on the shipping location and the type of package being shipped.

4. Is the "Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon" service available every day?

No, the "Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon" service is not available every day. This service is only available for packages that are scheduled for delivery on weekdays (Monday-Friday) and not on weekends or holidays.

5. What happens if my package is not delivered before noon with the "Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon" promotion?

If your package is not delivered before noon with the "Surprise! FedEx Delivers Show Before Noon" promotion, you may be eligible for a refund of the shipping charges. You can contact FedEx customer service to inquire about the refund process and eligibility for your specific package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mrs.H.