• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Real Estate Events: Questions on Ordering Process

In summary, to place an order for a real estate event, you can visit the website and browse the catalog, or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. Customization options are available, and it is recommended to place the order at least 2 weeks in advance. Orders can be tracked through the Pampered Chef account and the return policy is the same as regular orders. Customized items can only be returned if there is a defect or error.
tinat51796
Ok, I know this has been talked about a lot before but I was just working on a letter to a coworkers husband and I thought of something. The letters I've seen talk about ordering $200 in product and being eligible for free and discounted products. Wouldn't this really just be an individual order? Is there a way to list the host as host and guest so that the orders count as guest orders? I really want to start working with some of the realtors in the area but i want to be sure I have all my information correct. Thanks!

Another questionHow does this work for the warranty? If the receipt is in the realtors name what does the homeowner do if there's a problem? Thanks again!

just bumping this to see if anyone has an answer for me. thanks!

If you want to promote something without worrying about the warranty, try cookbooks. They usually shouldn't have a problem with the cookbooks. Maybe cookbooks and spices together in a basket. People have different opinions about 1 order host shows vs. individual order. I see no problem with it because HO allows us to do it (I think someone even called to ask).

I have been out of the loop....but this is a great idea. I think I'll get going on a plan of attack on this!!! Thanks!

1. How do I place an order for a real estate event?

To place an order for a real estate event, simply visit our website and browse our catalog for the products you would like to purchase. Once you have selected your items, proceed to the checkout page and enter your payment and shipping information. You can also place an order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I customize my order for a real estate event?

Yes, you can customize your order for a real estate event. We offer a variety of products that can be personalized with your company's logo or branding. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and pricing on customization options.

3. How far in advance should I place my order for a real estate event?

We recommend placing your order for a real estate event at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure timely delivery. This will also allow for any customization or special requests to be fulfilled.

4. How can I track my order for a real estate event?

You can track your order for a real estate event by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

5. What is the return policy for orders placed for a real estate event?

Our return policy for orders placed for a real estate event is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that customized or personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error in the customization process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Kelley Sells