• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Home Gifts for Real Estate Offices: Tips and Ideas from a Newbie

In summary, there are a variety of welcome home gifts that are perfect for cooking enthusiasts, including the Ultimate Kitchen Tool Set, Deluxe Air Fryer, Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set, Garlic Press and Slicer, and Stoneware Rectangular Baker Set. These gifts can also be personalized with a monogram, name, or special message. For those on a budget, affordable options such as the Mini Loaf Pan Set, Nylon Pan Scrapers, Garlic Peeler, Citrus Peeler, and Measuring Spoon Set are available. Gift wrapping services are also offered for an additional fee and bulk ordering is available for corporate or personal gifting purposes.
acdugger
Gold Member
I just finished my first 30 days and due to a family crisis I am not scheduling any shows for two months. Since I am not doing anything at night until January I thought I would hit the real estate offices around me and try to sell "Welcome Home" gifts. I found a nice flyer here on the site but I was wondering if I should take in brownies, bbq sandwiches or something for the entire office or take individual goodie bags with the flyers? I am new to this so I am not sure what is the best way of doing this. Any suggestions or ideas would be welcome.
Andrea

Personally, I would show them the trivet and tell them if they buy so many, you'll throw in something extra -- a microfiber towel or a small SA bowl for a candy dish, etc....

The trivet is not only a good housewarming gift, but a purchase for a good cause. Be sure that they know this and you can get them as a continuous client to buy every 6 months or so....

The ones I work with have made the trivets a tradition to give when they sell a home. I love it too!

Hi Andrea,First of all, congratulations on finishing your first 30 days! It's great that you are already thinking about ways to continue growing your business during this time off. Selling "Welcome Home" gifts to real estate offices is a great idea.In terms of whether to bring in a larger treat for the entire office or individual goodie bags, it really depends on your budget and how many offices you plan on visiting. If you have the resources to bring something for the whole office, that could be a nice gesture and could potentially lead to more business. However, if you are on a tighter budget or plan on visiting multiple offices, individual goodie bags may be a more practical option.Another idea could be to bring in a variety of treats, such as a mix of brownies and goodie bags, to cater to different preferences. This way, you can cover all your bases and make a good impression on the entire office.In addition to treats, you could also consider bringing in some marketing materials or samples of your "Welcome Home" gifts to showcase your products and services. This could help generate interest and potentially lead to future sales.Overall, the most important thing is to be genuine and personable when approaching real estate offices. Building relationships and making a good impression is key in this line of business. Good luck with your visits and I hope you have a successful two months!

What are the best welcome home gifts for someone who loves to cook?

Some great welcome home gifts for cooking enthusiasts include our Ultimate Kitchen Tool Set, our Deluxe Air Fryer, our Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set, our Garlic Press and Slicer, and our Stoneware Rectangular Baker Set.

Can I personalize the welcome home gifts?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our products. You can add a monogram, name, or special message to items such as our Bamboo Cutting Board, our Acacia Wood Salad Bowl, and our BBQ Tool Set.

What are some budget-friendly welcome home gifts?

We have a variety of affordable options such as our Mini Loaf Pan Set, our Nylon Pan Scrapers, our Garlic Peeler, our Citrus Peeler, and our Measuring Spoon Set. These gifts are perfect for showing your appreciation without breaking the bank.

Do you offer gift wrapping services?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. You can choose from a variety of wrapping paper designs and add a personalized note to make the gift even more special.

Can I order welcome home gifts in bulk?

Absolutely! We offer bulk ordering for corporate or personal gifting purposes. Our customer service team can assist you with selecting the perfect gifts and arranging for bulk discounts. Just give us a call or send us an email to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • jasonmva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Pamperedchef Marianne