• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making an Impact at Real Estate Events: Ideas for Gifts & Giveaways

no printing necessary. Just a great way to keep the gift giving simple and personal.I think you should hit up the realtor booths at the fairs and festivals and see what kind of things they offer as gifts.I think you should hit up the realtor booths at the fairs and festivals and see what kind of things they offer as gifts.
Pampered Angel
where to even post this?

I was just invited to be a part of a large real estate broker's customer appreciation event. The only direction I got was that they want to do two giveaways - one for the customers and one for other real estate agents from other agencies they often work with. I can handle all of that - no big deal. A few finger foods, dips, and our awesome products - no problem!

My question is this: how can I work this real estate agent angle. I know that real estate agents give gifts to clients...there has to be a way that I can get in there and have them give away PC (after buying it from me!) I have a few ideas, but my head is too jumbled with thoughts...anyone ever done anything like this?

• gift baskets
  • gift certificates - never been much of a fan
  • Open houses?

Check out the Booths, Fairs and Festivals forum for a lot of ideas.

First: NO FOOD! It's a big hassle, there are food safety issues to deal with, and in most places you can't serve food unless you have a license to do so.

Secondly, do a search for "realtor" and check out the ideas for realtor gifts. If you can, take some of the items you have and dress them up with ribbons and such to indicate they would be good gifts. Put a bow on top of a Food Chopper, Tie a ribbon around a Large Round Stone with a Pizza Cutter, etc.

Make a sign that says "Gift Certificates Available", so they know it is an option, but maybe put it towards the back of your table.

I wouldn't want to go to an open house, the people there aren't looking for kitchen tools. You could suggest to the realtors to buy some of our entertaining pieces to dress up homes, like the Trifle Bowl.

I know real estate agents that buy the season's best in bulk (by the 100's) and use them as their holiday cards for their customers. You could suggest this idea or, even better, the Cookbook for a Cause since they are $3 each.

Just remember if you do get a Large Quantity Order, there are specific guidelines about them in the PG:

LARGE QUANTITY ORDERS
A large quantity order is the purchase of a single item in quantity greater than 50. For example, a customer may want to purchase Pampered Chef® products as client gifts. If you encounter such an opportunity, refer to the guidelines below.

Large quantity orders must be pre-approved by Career Solutions prior to submitting your order and will be placed on hold pending review when received.

• Discounts are available for corporate orders based on the full retail amount of the order (before tax and shipping):
• 15% discount on orders $5,000 - $9,999.99
• 20% discount on orders $10,000 or more
• Orders should be submitted as an individual order.
• Items may not be purchased for resale.
• Products may not be engraved, embossed, stamped, etc. with any other company/corporate logo.

• If The Pampered Chef name, logo or copyrighted materials will be used to promote the items purchased, a copy of the marketing/advertising material must be submitted to the Home Office for pre-approval.
• Special shipping charges may apply. Shipping rates are based on the item, weight and quantity.
• Orders are non-refundable and are eligible for replacement within the guarantee.
• Commercial use of products voids the guarantee.
• Requests for use of Pampered Chef logos, trademarks or copyrighted materials must be
submitted in writing.
• Home Office reserves the right to limit commissions, overrides and awards. If discounts
apply, commission/overrides will be paid based upon the discounted retail amount (before tax and shipping).
• Host benefits do not apply.

NooraK said:
Just remember if you do get a Large Quantity Order, there are specific guidelines about them in the PG:

Oh wow! Thanks - that's good info to know!

Pampered Angel said:
Oh wow! Thanks - that's good info to know!

If you haven't yet, I would recommend at least skimming through the PG, just so that you know what kind of information is in there. It's available in the Quick Links on CC, and is a great reference.

Go to Consultant Corner and in the recipe section, check out the Holiday tab. For gifts, you could use the Small Batter Bowl with the recommended recipes in there (like brownies or chili) I LOVE that idea,so I'm totally doing it for Christmas and give aways.

Batter bowls gift mixes - great gift for use quickly now and ever after. Be sure to include your contact info on everything!

Make yourself a fan of gift certificates again. Many of us do NOT sell the corporate ones. We make our own. Meaning, design your own! Create generics in different denominations. Just like with PCs, include a catalog and the recipient uses them with YOU, not HO, just like they are giving you a check. I use a Word doc to record who I sold them too. I record the name, number I assigned, dollar amount and an expiration date. The number is the next one in line on my "list" and then I ALWAYS PUT A 6 MONTH EXPIRATION DATE ON THEM!!! "Expires: _________" .This way I do not have any hanging for years. I do not put a name on the GC so it can be given to anyone. I only record who it was sold too. (I do not really care who uses it but I sure want to know who bought it so I can go back and ask if they want more.)

pampered1224 said:
Make yourself a fan of gift certificates again. Many of us do NOT sell the corporate ones. We make our own. Meaning, design your own! Create generics in different denominations. Just like with PCs, include a catalog and the recipient uses them with YOU, not HO, just like they are giving you a check. I use a Word doc to record who I sold them too. I record the name, number I assigned, dollar amount and an expiration date. The number is the next one in line on my "list" and then I ALWAYS PUT A 6 MONTH EXPIRATION DATE ON THEM!!! "Expires: _________" .This way I do not have any hanging for years. I do not put a name on the GC so it can be given to anyone. I only record who it was sold too. (I do not really care who uses it but I sure want to know who bought it so I can go back and ask if they want more.)

This sounds like something I could get excited about! Can you tell me a little more? Like, do you just keep track of the amount of money that you have outstanding in valid gift certificates? When they're redeemed do you pay for the order with the allocated funds? Sorry for all the ?s - just trying to figure out how to make it work for me :) It's a really great concept!

Yes that is why I make sure the info I keep has that dollar amount. Then I pay for them via the money collected. I keep in the bank until it is needed. It really does matter though that you keep track of it and keep it. If a guest uses one, you can not tell them you have to wait a few weeks until you have the money now can you? Especially since you had the money!

What types of gifts and giveaways are appropriate for real estate events?

When considering gifts and giveaways for real estate events, it's important to choose items that are useful, memorable, and relevant to the industry. Some popular options include branded pens, notepads, reusable tote bags, and water bottles. You could also consider offering discounts or promotions for your services as a real estate agent.

How can I make my gifts and giveaways stand out at a real estate event?

To make a lasting impact with your gifts and giveaways, consider personalizing them with your logo or branding. You can also get creative with the packaging or presentation, such as wrapping items in a bow or including a handwritten thank-you note. Another idea is to offer a variety of items at different price points to appeal to a wider range of attendees.

Are there any budget-friendly options for gifts and giveaways at real estate events?

Absolutely! You don't have to break the bank to make a good impression at real estate events. Consider affordable options such as custom magnets, keychains, or stress balls. You could also offer free resources or downloads, such as a guide to buying or selling a home, that can be easily distributed and don't require a physical item.

Should I include my contact information on the gifts and giveaways?

Yes, it's important to include your contact information on any gifts or giveaways you offer at real estate events. This can include your name, phone number, email address, and website. By including your contact information, you make it easy for attendees to get in touch with you after the event and potentially become a client.

Can I partner with other businesses for gifts and giveaways at real estate events?

Partnering with other businesses can be a great way to offer more valuable gifts and giveaways at real estate events. You could team up with a local home decor store to offer a gift card, or collaborate with a mortgage company to offer a discount on closing costs. This not only adds value to your gifts, but also helps build relationships with other professionals in the industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
  • Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
  • mandalie