• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a Real Estate Gift Letter/Flyer

In summary, the person searched for a flyer but did not find one. They created their own flyer and posted it online. They sent out letters to local real estate agents.
imalearba4
I want to send out some letters to my local real estate agents to target a new audience- does anyone have one them have made up? I did a search in the files but didn't find one?
I have no leads and no shows booked currently and really need to make a push to get out of my box.

Ohhhh, I'm looking for something like this too!

I do not have they flyer you're looking for but a question regarding this... I am just wondering how you go about approaching your Agent. I too am looking to get out of my box, honestly I'm considering traveling up to an hour (give or take) for a show just to start getting more. I'm looking to build my contacts so that hopefully I'll be doing this full time, but for me to do that I will need to travel. Having enough trouble with a girl I've know for years to close a show, was like pulling teeth to get my starter shows. Looking for any suggestions to get my name out there that's for sure! I've left books at work and sent small flyers home with Deputies (I work communications for the Sheriff's Office FT) I have also sent the new mini catalog into kids teachers, handed one out at our bank, stuff like that... looking for even more expanding!

Okay- so I took a flyer I found in the files, and the fundraising letter that was posted in files and kind of made my own letter and then attached the flyer that says "why buy your client gifts from Pampered Chef" I wouldn't mind posting it here. I really appreciate the people who posted the original files so I hope I am not stepping on any toes by posting this.
I sent out 40 letters, by googling the real estate agents just in my area- plus I sent one to my agent that I used to buy my house :) We'll see if I can get some nibbles at least.

Attachments

• Realestateletter.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 754
  • Pampered Chef closing gifts.doc
    203.5 KB · Views: 759
Thank you for posting this! I am doing a party at a real estate office and this will come in handy!

1. What is a real estate gift letter/flyer?

A real estate gift letter/flyer is a document that is used to verify that a financial gift has been given to a borrower from a family member or friend. This letter serves as proof to lenders that the funds being used for a down payment or closing costs are not a loan and do not need to be repaid.

2. Why do I need a real estate gift letter/flyer?

If you are receiving a financial gift for the purpose of purchasing a home, most lenders will require a gift letter/flyer to be signed by both the donor and the recipient. This is to ensure that the gift is not a loan and does not affect the borrower's debt-to-income ratio.

3. What information should be included in a real estate gift letter/flyer?

A real estate gift letter/flyer should include the name and contact information of both the donor and the recipient, the date of the gift, the amount of the gift, and a statement from the donor stating that the gift is not a loan and does not need to be repaid.

4. Can I use a template for a real estate gift letter/flyer?

Yes, there are many templates available online that you can use for a real estate gift letter/flyer. However, it is important to make sure that the template includes all the necessary information and is signed by both the donor and the recipient.

5. Is a real estate gift letter/flyer legally binding?

No, a real estate gift letter/flyer is not legally binding. It is simply a document used to verify that a financial gift has been given and is not a loan. It does not hold either party legally responsible for the gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
  • Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
Replies