• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso 3 Pumpkin Dishes for Large Orders - Can Anyone Help?

In summary, the Iso 3 is a versatile cooking tool that can be used to make a variety of pumpkin dishes, including pumpkin bread, soup, risotto, pie, and pancakes. It can also be used for both sweet and savory pumpkin dishes, and its unique cooking method helps to enhance the natural flavors of pumpkin. To get the best results, it is recommended to use fresh, ripe pumpkins and to cut them into small pieces before cooking. The Iso 3 can also be used for other types of dishes, including meats, vegetables, and desserts, thanks to its ability to retain nutrients and flavors.
itsjustCarla
DH took catalogs to work and so far, 2 orders total over $300 and 1 order isn't turned in yet; unfortunately, he took them in October when the pumpkin dishes were free....the orders didn't specify if they wanted the dish, but with such large orders, I would like to include them in their orders. Does anyone have any they would part with?? Shipping is to 46554. I can pay by paypal. I am leaving on vacation very early Tuesday morning, so would like to purchase them before I leave. Someone will be home when they are delivered.

PM OR email. TIA!!!
:balloon::balloon::balloon:

You have until the 15th to submit any October shows.
Unless I am totally wrong (it could be quite possible!LOL) you can submit the show, including the free with purchase and it will be good to go.

What are some popular pumpkin dishes that can be made with the Iso 3?

Some popular pumpkin dishes that can be made with the Iso 3 include pumpkin bread, pumpkin soup, pumpkin risotto, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin pancakes.

Can the Iso 3 be used to make savory pumpkin dishes as well?

Yes, the Iso 3 is versatile and can be used to make both sweet and savory pumpkin dishes.

How does the Iso 3 enhance the flavor of pumpkin dishes?

The Iso 3 uses a unique cooking method that helps to intensify the natural flavors of pumpkin, resulting in a more flavorful and delicious dish.

Are there any tips for using the Iso 3 to make pumpkin dishes?

To get the best results, it is recommended to use fresh, ripe pumpkins and to cut them into small pieces before cooking in the Iso 3. You can also add spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves to enhance the flavor.

Can the Iso 3 be used for other types of dishes besides just pumpkin?

Yes, the Iso 3 can be used to cook a variety of dishes, including meats, vegetables, and desserts. Its unique cooking method helps to retain nutrients and flavors, making it a great tool for any type of dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • aPamperedBride
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies