• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the September Pumpkin Dish Available for Pre-Order?

In summary, there is currently no information available about earning the September pumpkin dish for free. It is available for personal purchase on P3 for $10, but it is recommended to wait and purchase it through a catalog show for a lower price. The dimensions of the dish are 6" wide at the widest and 5" across at the stem. It is only available for purchase in September and can be used with the appetizer place caddy/stand.
lakamper
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I can't find it! Does anyone know if the September pumpkin dish is available for us to order ahead of time? I don't have it from last time and would like one to show customers!

Lisa

A couple years ago we had the opportunity of earning it FREE and then was a guest special .... I haven't heard anything about us earning it again. Wish we could since I gave mine away. :cry:

I'd like to know too. It's sooo cute. I love seasonal themed items :)

I was thinking about that also. I know we can usually get any of the guest specials that are available for purchase/sale that don't require a minimum purchase....so I'm hoping that means I can get the dish for September (in August), and the dishcloths for October (in September).It's one of those things that just doesn't seem to be written anywhere - or else I've just not found it yet....just gets around 'word-of-mouth'.

On P3, you can order the pumpkin dish as a personal order. 4.25 shipping/tax and whatever discount you earn. I just did it, ordered it solo, paid less than $10.

CK

ChefCKHall said:
On P3, you can order the pumpkin dish as a personal order. 4.25 shipping/tax and whatever discount you earn. I just did it, ordered it solo, paid less than $10.

CK

Sorry, but I'd wait and get it in September - you ended up paying almost double what a guest will pay. Gather orders and submit a catalog show the 1st and order it as the consultant as host. It'll be $5 minus the show discount (so no more than $4.25 + tax) - not commissionable but not $10 either. The picture can sell it until you have yours.

I did earn one and still have it but for those of you who don't...

How big is the pumpkin dish?

6" wide at the widest, 5" across at the Stem

I'm SO excited that these are coming back! I have 2 from before, and I would love to have more to use as dessert dishes during the Fall! What a great price they are too! LOVE it!:love:

does anybody have the dimensions of the dish? I've received several questions about how big it is. thanks, Jennifer

never mind, just saw the above post...

Is the dish only available for purchase in September?

luvinpc said:
Is the dish only available for purchase in September?

Yes, just in September.

Does anyone know whether the pumpkin dishes work in the appetizer place caddy/stand?

Yes it does and it looks quite cute too!

1. How do I make a pumpkin dish for September?

To make a pumpkin dish for September, start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Then, mix together 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1 cup of sugar, 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1/2 tsp of nutmeg, and 1/4 tsp of ginger in a bowl. In another bowl, mix together 1 cup of flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, and 1/2 tsp of salt. Gradually add the dry mixture to the pumpkin mixture, stirring until well combined. Pour the batter into a greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

2. Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned for this dish?

Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin for this dish. Simply roast and puree the pumpkin before adding it to the other ingredients. This will give your dish a fresher, more intense pumpkin flavor.

3. What types of dishes can I make with pumpkin for September?

There are many delicious dishes you can make with pumpkin for September. Some popular options include pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin pancakes. You can also incorporate pumpkin into savory dishes like pumpkin ravioli or pumpkin curry.

4. Can I use pumpkin pie filling instead of pumpkin puree for this dish?

No, we do not recommend using pumpkin pie filling for this dish. Pumpkin pie filling typically contains added sugar and spices, which will alter the flavor and texture of the dish. Stick to using plain pumpkin puree for best results.

5. How can I make a vegan or gluten-free pumpkin dish for September?

To make a vegan pumpkin dish, simply substitute non-dairy milk and butter in the recipe. You can also use a flax or chia egg as a binder. For a gluten-free option, use a gluten-free flour blend in place of regular flour. Be sure to double check all other ingredients for hidden sources of gluten.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • AmandaKeyser
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • monicag