• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order the Pumpkin Dish as a Consultant on The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Consultant can purchase the Guest Special the month prior to the promotion on a personal order. If the Guest Special has specific purchase requirements, the Consultant must meet the requirements after the discount has been taken to take advantage of the special.
ChefinHarmony
Can we order the Pumpkin Dish? I thought consultants can order the Guest Special the month before. I can't figure out how/where to do it? Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Joanne

When you have a personal order of $60 or more AFTER the discount, then you can get the freebie. (Policies and Procedures, page 10)

Does KE count as a Personal Order? :)

No. Personal orders are a different order type than KE orders.

Can you just order it to pay for it? I am willing to pay if I could find a product code for it.

I thought you could order it on the supply order the month before.

paigev71 said:
Can you just order it to pay for it? I am willing to pay if I could find a product code for it.
No, there's no way for us or customers to pay for the dish on its own.
PamperChefCarol said:
I thought you could order it on the supply order the month before.
Only a limited number of products are available on supply order. We can get the monthly special as part of a personal order.

From page 10 of the policies:
Early Purchase of Guest Specials

In order to have a sample to demonstrate, Consultants can purchase most Guest Specials (but not Host Specials) the month prior to the promotion (as well as the month of the promotion) on a personal order. See the monthly promotions flyer for specific details. Guest Specials are assigned a unique order number for the month of the promotion.

To order a Guest Special on a personal order:
  • Fill out a sales receipt, checking the box for a personal order. Write in the Guest Special in the designated area; you must use the assigned Guest Special product number.
  • In the month prior to the promotion, only one early Guest Special can be purchased.
  • If the Guest Special has specific purchase requirements, the Consultant must meet the requirements after the discount has been taken to take advantage of the special.
  • Example: Spend $60 and receive the Ice Cream Dipper free! If the Consultant wants a free Ice Cream Dipper, she or he must spend $60 (after the personal discount) to receive the item free.
  • NOTE: In the example above, if the Consultant simply wants a sample of the Ice Cream Dipper, we recommend that she or he order it using the regular product number and purchase it at the normal personal discount.

Related to Can I Order the Pumpkin Dish as a Consultant on The Pampered Chef?

Can We Order the Pumpkin Dish?

Yes, you can definitely order the Pumpkin Dish from Pampered Chef. It is available for purchase on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

What is the price of the Pumpkin Dish?

The Pumpkin Dish is priced at $29.99. However, prices may vary slightly depending on your location and any ongoing promotions or discounts.

Is the Pumpkin Dish dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pumpkin Dish is dishwasher safe. It is made from high-quality stoneware that can withstand the heat and agitation of a dishwasher.

Can I use the Pumpkin Dish in the oven?

Yes, the Pumpkin Dish is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking delicious dishes like pumpkin pie, casseroles, and more.

What are the dimensions of the Pumpkin Dish?

The Pumpkin Dish measures 9.5 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in height. It can hold up to 1.5 quarts of food, making it perfect for serving dishes for a small group or family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JanisF