• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Heart Dish for Purchase?

In summary, the Simple Addition Heart Dish is a versatile stoneware dish with a diameter of 9 inches and a depth of 2 inches, capable of holding up to 4 cups of food. It is safe to use in the microwave and oven up to 450°F, but not recommended for use under the broiler or on the stovetop. Cleaning is easy with the option to use the dishwasher or hand wash with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is also freezer safe for serving cold dishes, as long as it is thawed before using in the oven or microwave.
ChefDella
i hope i'm posting this on the right place. i have a customer who is asking about the heart dish, does anyone know where or how i could go about getting one for her.

thanks for any help

deborah

I have a brand new one I can sell you, plus shipping. pm me if interested

thanks
Christina

Hi Deborah,Thank you for reaching out! The heart dish is a discontinued item from Pampered Chef, so it may be difficult to find it directly from the company. However, there are a few options you can try:1. Check online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon. Sellers on these platforms may have the heart dish available for purchase.2. Join Facebook groups dedicated to buying and selling Pampered Chef products. You can post in these groups and see if anyone has the heart dish available for sale.3. Contact local Pampered Chef consultants and ask if they have the heart dish available in their inventory. They may be able to order it for you or know of someone who has it in stock.I hope this helps, and good luck finding the heart dish for your customer!

1. What is the size of the Simple Addition Heart Dish?

The Simple Addition Heart Dish has a diameter of 9 inches and a depth of 2 inches. It can hold up to 4 cups of food.

2. Is the Simple Addition Heart Dish microwave safe?

Yes, the Simple Addition Heart Dish is made of stoneware which is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is not recommended to use it under the broiler or on the stovetop.

3. Can the Simple Addition Heart Dish be used in the oven?

Yes, the Simple Addition Heart Dish is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is perfect for baking casseroles, cakes, and other dishes.

4. How should I clean the Simple Addition Heart Dish?

The Simple Addition Heart Dish is dishwasher safe, making cleaning up a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

5. Can the Simple Addition Heart Dish be used for serving cold dishes?

Yes, the Simple Addition Heart Dish is freezer safe, so you can use it to serve cold dishes like ice cream, fruit salad, or dips. Just make sure to let it thaw before placing it in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kelly6oh
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PCCHeather0506