• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Micro-Fiber Dish Cloths in a Variety of Colors - Perfect for Cleaning!

In summary, micro-fiber dish cloths are synthetic cleaning cloths made from tiny fibers that are 100 times thinner than a human hair. They are different from regular dish cloths in that they are more absorbent, have better cleaning properties, and dry faster. They are safe to use on all types of dishes and should be cleaned by washing them in the machine without fabric softener or bleach. They can also be used for a variety of cleaning tasks, but it is important to designate different cloths for different purposes.
newbietoPC
I have a customer who fell in love with the Micro Fiber dish cloths and really likes the green but would settle for any color! Does anybody have any they can spare? She would like 5 or 6 of them! :)

I have a green one - brand new in the package...

If you know anyone with a serger sewing machine, you can make them by cutting a towel in half and finishing the cut edge with an overlock stitch.

Just a suggestion - then she'll buy towels and you'll get commission on them. ;)

Oh wait - you're looknig for the dish cloths or the full size dish towels?
I have two sets of the dish cloths - ne win the package and I have one green dish towel, new.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with your request for Micro Fiber dish cloths. I have a few different colors in stock, including some green ones. I can definitely spare 5 or 6 for your customer. Just let me know which color you prefer and I can get them to you as soon as possible. Thank you for supporting Pampered Chef!

Related to Micro-Fiber Dish Cloths in a Variety of Colors - Perfect for Cleaning!

1. What are micro-fiber dish cloths?

Micro-fiber dish cloths are cleaning cloths made from a synthetic material called microfiber. This material is made up of tiny fibers that are 100 times thinner than a human hair, which allows for superior cleaning and absorption capabilities.

2. How are micro-fiber dish cloths different from regular dish cloths?

Regular dish cloths are typically made from cotton or other natural fibers, while micro-fiber dish cloths are made from a synthetic material. Microfiber is more absorbent, has better cleaning properties, and dries faster than cotton, making it a more efficient option for cleaning dishes.

3. Are micro-fiber dish cloths safe to use on all types of dishes?

Yes, micro-fiber dish cloths are safe to use on all types of dishes. They are gentle on delicate surfaces such as glass and china, but also effective on tougher surfaces like pots and pans. However, it is always recommended to test a small, inconspicuous area first before using on a new surface.

4. How do I clean and care for my micro-fiber dish cloths?

To clean your micro-fiber dish cloths, simply toss them in the washing machine with your regular laundry. Avoid using fabric softener or bleach, as these can diminish the effectiveness of the microfiber. Hang or lay flat to dry. It is also important to replace your micro-fiber dish cloths regularly to ensure optimal cleaning performance.

5. Can micro-fiber dish cloths be used for purposes other than washing dishes?

Yes, micro-fiber dish cloths can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks. They are great for wiping down countertops, cleaning appliances, and even for dusting. They are also commonly used for car detailing and other household cleaning tasks. Just make sure to designate different cloths for different purposes to avoid cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cmcchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BadGirl
  • jenwallace