• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Fall Colors for Your Home Decor

In summary, the new Fall Colors to be? are terracotta, chocolate and butternut (golden yellow), with spiced pumpkin as a possibility.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
The new Fall Colors to be? I know it wouldn't go with any of the colors we have now - but I would like some linens and some SA pieces in a true red color. (not burgandy)

Terracotta/spiced pumpkin
Chocolate brown (I think this would be a gorgeous glaze on stoneware)

Using those 2 colors as a starting point, the Twixits could be terracotta, chocolate and butternut (golden yellow).

I think a Christmas set of Twixits in red, green and white would be really cute, and great for Secret Santa gifts and packaging cookies as gifts.

Spiced Pumpkin! I like that! DH and I love all things orange! My Saturn Vue is even Orange......which is sorta irritating - you would think with all of the money that goes into marketing, advertising, etc.....they could have come up with a more creative name.....but no - it's just listed as "ORANGE"My kitchen is yellow w/ red accents - I could make spiced pumpkin work too.I do think thought that the Christmas colored twixits, and some red stuff would do well for the Fall/Winter season.....those colors people really don't worry about whether it matches their decor - it just looks festive!

I would like a spiced pumpkin, purple, and maybe a green too.. all in that same sort of "tone" of color...my dining area is that purple

Great idea, Ann! I love the spiced pumpkin idea & brown idea. That would go well with a lot of different colors too, so it could match a lot of decors. I would love to see some SA bowls in those colors. Linens would be pretty too. I would love just regular solid towels, no stripes or polka dots this time.

I have wished for awhile that they would come out with just some holiday stuff. They do mid-season products, why not do the opposite & have some products available from Sept-Dec?

pamperedgirl3 said:
Great idea, Ann! I love the spiced pumpkin idea & brown idea. That would go well with a lot of different colors too, so it could match a lot of decors. I would love to see some SA bowls in those colors. Linens would be pretty too. I would love just regular solid towels, no stripes or polka dots this time.

I have wished for awhile that they would come out with just some holiday stuff. They do mid-season products, why not do the opposite & have some products available from Sept-Dec?

I agree! We've had mid-season Halloween products before.....and heart towels for Valentine's Day......I think it could be a great promotion to have some type of Holiday products for the Fall season - possibly even some kind of "host Only" bonus, and a sales incentive product for guests? Just dreaming here!

OK- expanding on that idea...

Jacquard towels as the guest/host special in November, but 2 sets available. A red/green/white set with Christmas trees and stars. And a dark blue/light blue/white set with menorahs and stars of David. Also available that month, Twixit sets in the same colors.

That would be cool!

something with snowflakes for winter not just Christmas
forest green
teal with silver

I love the green/red ideas!!!

I am all for all of Ann's suggestions - I would just add tha tthey should not only offer red, white & green Xmas twixits, but then they should also offer blue, silver & white ones for the Hanukkah crowd. I think those two color combos would sell like hotcakes!

Related to Discover the Perfect Fall Colors for Your Home Decor

What Would You Like.....

1. What would you like for dinner?
Answer: As a Pampered Chef consultant, I do not offer meal planning services. However, I can provide you with kitchen tools and recipe ideas to help make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. What would you like for a cooking demonstration?
Answer: I would be happy to demonstrate some of our top-selling products and share recipe ideas with you and your guests. Just let me know which products you are interested in learning more about.

3. What would you like as a hostess gift?
Answer: As a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. You can choose any product from our catalog as your hostess gift, depending on the amount of your party sales.

4. What would you like for a wedding or housewarming gift?
Answer: Our kitchen tools and cookware make great wedding and housewarming gifts. You can choose from a variety of gift sets or create your own personalized gift with our products.

5. What would you like to know about Pampered Chef?
Answer: Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. We also provide recipe ideas and cooking tips to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our consultants offer cooking demonstrations and parties to showcase our products and help customers find the perfect items for their kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Devin
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies