• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a good gift to share with my daughter for her high school graduation?

In summary, the person is looking for ideas for a gift for their daughter's high school graduation. They are considering a necklace, earrings, or bracelet.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Was hoping to get some suggestions.

For my daughter's high school graduation we have bought her a Herstyler Straightener (the thing is AWESOME), planning on buying her a green journal with her name on it (green is her favorite color), a plane ticket to Virginia for a week in August (my dad and step mom live in Fredandericksburg Virginia & Taunya has always wanted to visit Jamestown--her 4th grade teacher was BIG on Jamestown and the class did ALLOT of things regarding it--So to kill 2 birds with one stone we have bought her the ticket as a surprise--plus it will help her to get to know my dad since he hasn't been able to around much with us living so far apart). Then I am crocheting her an afghan with her school colors in it plus the initials, JSHS 07--Meaning Junipero Serra High School....

I am jusst REALLY wanting to give her something that her and I could both share, like a necklace or something to that nature, a mom and daughter thing. Any suggestions???

And some of you are probably thinking, dang do you really need to get her anything else!!! I just want something to "ice the cake"

Thanks for any suggestions!!!

How about a nice pair of pearl earrings or a strand of pearls. They're timeless, and she'll think of you every time she wears them.

Love the pearl earrings idea. I mentioned pearl earrings to her once, just to throw some ideas in the air, and she told me she probably wouldn't wear them!! So much for that!! Thanks

maybe some kind of locket or charm necklace or charm bracelet or maybe one of those hearts that is broken in half on a necklace and you each can wear one. Maybe even get it engraved with the date she graduates or something like that. I have little boys so this is hard for me

My mom got all of us (me, her and my sister) matching diamond stud earrings for Christmas. They are small and were fairly inexpensive (compared to larger earrings) but we all love them because they are low maintenance. I can just leave mine in all the time. We all love them because diamonds are pretty versatile but it is so cool that we can have a "family" thing with them. We all match and it was one of the best gifts that I have gotten.

1. What is "Dd Is Graduating on Tuesday"?

"Dd Is Graduating on Tuesday" is a special event at Pampered Chef to celebrate the achievements of our consultants and their hard work.

2. When and where is "Dd Is Graduating on Tuesday" taking place?

The event will take place on Tuesday at our Pampered Chef headquarters located at 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

3. Can I attend "Dd Is Graduating on Tuesday" if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, "Dd Is Graduating on Tuesday" is an exclusive event for our consultants only. However, we welcome you to join our team and attend future events!

4. Will there be food and drinks provided at "Dd Is Graduating on Tuesday"?

Yes, there will be light refreshments and appetizers available for attendees to enjoy during the event.

5. Do I need to bring anything with me to "Dd Is Graduating on Tuesday"?

No, you do not need to bring anything with you. However, we encourage you to bring a positive attitude and be ready to celebrate with our graduating consultants!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies