• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something Amazing for Your Home.

In summary, the author recommends buying candles from www.countrydoor.com. The candles are small, but they pack a punch with their scent. The author also recommends using the candles for cornbread.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Just because I think every single ONE of you should have one of these in YOUR PAMPERED CHEF kitchen, I have to share this with you guys. I haven't even lit this yet and it is smelling up my whole house. Everyone is commenting on it. Of course, when they go to smell it, it is in my kitchen and there are all my PC items.....LOL. You all diserve to know about this hidden secret. If you make your phone calls or hit your goals. Treat your self to one of these. You won't be sorry. I don't make referrals EVER to something, but these candles are amazing. I only buy Yankee candles and this is the only time I have veared off. I still can't believe I haven't lit the thing. It smells so good. I have both the apple and the spice....WOW

Go to www.countrydoor.com and go to home decor. then look for candles. The ones the get my thumbs up are the SKILLET CANLDES. They have others that I haven't tried...but I love this website..very nice, but this candle is AMAZING!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They sure are cute!!

recipe sectionThe recipes also look amazing!!! This is the first time I have seen an on-line catalog with a recipe exchange.

Those are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!!! I only buy Yankee as well and have 4-22 oz jars in my closet as well as tealights and votives just waiting to burn!!!:D They had a HUGE BOGO a couple weeks ago!;)

Those are so cute! And so is the rest of the catalog! I think I need to forget that I ever saw it....I like a lot of the furniture!:eek:

I love Through The Country Door - they are great!!!

I love them too! I think I bought my headboard and footboard from them about 8 years ago. I have a couple other pieces of furniture from them as well.

What do you do with the skillets when they candle is gone?

cmdtrgd said:
What do you do with the skillets when they candle is gone?

Thats what I am thinking...can you use it? mmmm cornbread from a cast iron skillet!

My Mom put a couple votives in hers, but like I said I have tons of candles but when I went in her house at Christmas and noticed this thing and she hadn't even lit it yet...I couldn't believe it. It smelled soooooo good. My BF's mother keeps saying....this is all I smell all day long. I said I know and I haven't even lit it yet.....LOL

The candles are small aren't they. I thought I read they were only 5 1/2 inches diameter?

It may be...about 6 may be right and if it is...for that size..they sure packs a punch for scent...Holy Hannah!

That is a really cool place!
Never heard of them.

Related to Something Amazing for Your Home.

1. What is "Something Amazing for Your Home"?

Something Amazing for Your Home is a line of high-quality and innovative kitchen and home products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking, entertaining, and everyday tasks easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in "Something Amazing for Your Home"?

The line includes a variety of products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, serving dishes, and home organization solutions. Each product is carefully crafted with the highest quality materials and designed with the latest technology to enhance your cooking and home experience.

3. Are these products only for professional chefs?

No, these products are designed for anyone who loves to cook and entertain. Whether you are a professional chef or a home cook, our products are perfect for anyone looking to elevate their cooking and home experience.

4. Can I purchase "Something Amazing for Your Home" online?

Yes, all of our products can be purchased online through our website or through one of our independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can browse our full catalog and conveniently shop for all your kitchen and home needs from the comfort of your own home.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for "Something Amazing for Your Home" products?

Yes, we frequently offer special deals and promotions on our products. You can check our website regularly or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals and discounts. Additionally, our consultants often offer exclusive discounts to their loyal customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • The_Kitchen_Guy