• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Light a Candle for Paige: Show Support & Prayers

In summary, the conversation is discussing the practice of lighting candles for a missing person named Paige. The participants are reminded to take a moment to light a candle and keep Paige and her family in their thoughts and prayers. Instructions on how to light a candle are provided and the conversation turns towards the emotional impact of Paige's disappearance on the community. The conversation ends with the participants expressing their support and commitment to continue lighting candles for Paige.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I've only known about Paige since I joined CS. Everyday I take just a tiny moment to stop and click on the daily update supplied by "The Kitchen Guy", then I take just another moment to think about her, her children and family and I light a few candles. It takes truely just a moment to do this.

Right now we are all so excited about the new products, the out with the old and in with the new, all the new bonuses that are offered to us and our hostess, that we forget to stop and light a candle for Paige and maybe her children and family.

Does it really help if we light a candle? I think so, I think that the more we keep them in our thoughts and prayers the better.

There are so many of us online lately surely we can keep the candles lighted at better than 65 or so a day. I know you can't sit here and light candles all day. But I bet if all of us that log on daily would light even just one candle the number would improve.

We are truely blessed with our families and our CS friends. Think if this, everytime you hug your child or father is one time that Paige is not.

Let's try and do a better job keeping those candles lit. I know that a moment of pray (or thought) and the lighting of a few candles may not be a huge thing to do, but at least it is something. At least I feel like I am doing something and possiably making a differance.

Instructions on lighting candles below, quoted by "The Kitchen Guy"
When you wish to light a candle for Paige...follow these simple steps.

Click on this link:
Group *Paige* Candles - Light A Candle
You'll be taken to the Website - click on one of the unlit candles.
Answer question on your own, click Continue
Enter your message (Optional)
Enter your initials or identifier - also optional. You may remain anonymous if you prefer
Click "Continue"
On the next page, identify your state
Enter your name to identify your candle (Optional)
Click Continue
Click on the wick to light the candle
Click Continue
Enter Yes to ask a friend to view your candle, or click no to move on
Click Return to Candles

That's pretty much it - remember to come back and relight your candle(s) after 48 hours.

Thanks and Have a Blessed Day

Carol

Thanks for the reminder, Carol.

You're absolutely right Carol.

Up to 68 now.

Now up to 76

Nice "kick in the butt" for us all, Carol! Thanks!

Carol you are so right. I only new Paige from here and I was on here when she went missing, I will never forget reading KG post about it. I can't even begin to understand what her family go though everyday not knowing where Paige is.

I light candles for Paige and her family and will continue too for as long as she is missing. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks everyone! I just know this makes me feel like I am doing something to help.

Carol

Carol, your words and thoughts are much appreciated. We knew Paige the PC director, supporter of what was fair and I witnessed first hand her devotion and patience with her children. She contributed to this site and participated just like we all do.

Unless you are on multiple computers or clear your cookies (which can throw things off), the site will allow you to only light 4 candles in a 24 hour period.

For me personally, the feeling that we all had especially when she was first reported missing was as if she were living right next door to us. We all felt the anxiousness that we knew was minor compaired to what her family was experiencing. We worried when the children went to school for the first time the next September. She was truely one of us...it could be anyone of us.

It is my way of honoring those qualities about her that we all admire. I can't go and search and I can't do anything but pray and remember her and her children in some way each day.

Thank you again for your gentle reminder.:balloon:

86 burning now.

Ann, I usually only light 3 or 4, didn't know there was a limit.

I can't imagine the hell her family must be going thru, I do pray daily for some type of closer for them.

You can also use multiple browsers. I use Mozilla Firefox for most everything but finally found a use for IE. I use it to light candles under a different name. :)

101 now...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You can also use multiple browsers. I use Mozilla Firefox for most everything but finally found a use for IE. I use it to light candles under a different name. :)

you sneaky little Kitchen Guy, you!

Thank you for the reminder Carol...off to light mine!

<giggle> Add Opera to your browser repertoire, and you can light even more. :) And for Mac users, Safari.

Sounds like the B side of an old Beach Boys tune.C'mon baby on an Opera Safari...

177 burning strong.... thanks guys!!!

What is "Light a Candle for Paige: Show Support & Prayers"?

"Light a Candle for Paige: Show Support & Prayers" is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef to show support and send prayers for our colleague, Paige, who is currently battling an illness.

How can I participate in the event?

To participate in "Light a Candle for Paige: Show Support & Prayers", simply light a candle in your home and take a photo of it. Post the photo on social media with the hashtag #LightACandleForPaige. You can also share words of support and prayers for Paige in the caption.

When is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [insert date] and will run for 24 hours. However, you can participate at any time during the day by lighting a candle and posting on social media.

Can I donate to help Paige?

Yes, you can make a donation to Paige's GoFundMe page to help with her medical expenses. The link to the page will be provided in the event post on social media.

Can I share this event with others?

Yes, please feel free to share this event with your friends, family, and colleagues. The more people who participate, the more support and prayers we can send to Paige.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies