• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Lilac and Green Microfiber Dish Cloths?

In summary, the Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths are designed for cleaning and drying dishes. They are safe to use on all types of dishes and can also be used for other purposes such as cleaning countertops and dusting furniture. To clean them, simply throw them in the washing machine with your regular laundry. With proper care, they can last for several months to a year. It is recommended to replace them when they become frayed or lose their absorbency.
jenwallace
Gold Member
DOes anyone have a set of the lilac and green microfiber dish clothes they are willing to sell? I have a customer that wants to add to her collection. I am looking for at least 2 sets, new or very gently used. I really appreciate it! Thanks.

I have at least one, NIP.....but possibly a 2nd set that is out of the pkg (for showing to guests) but was never used.... email me! [email protected]

I have two brand new packages

I have a few nip ones.

emailed Jennifer, waiting to hear from customer if she wants anymore.
Thanks so much!

OK - one of my packages sold today so I only have one packge left for anyone who needs ....

dannyzmom said:
OK - one of my packages sold today so I only have one packge left for anyone who needs ....
I'll take it! Sending you an email!

Anyone else have some to sell?

PM me with price including shipping to 44632

Thanks!

1. How do I use the Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths?

The Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths are designed for cleaning and drying dishes. Simply wet the cloth and use it to wipe down dishes, utensils, and countertops. The microfiber material is highly absorbent, so it will help dry your dishes quickly and leave them streak-free.

2. Are the Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths safe to use on all types of dishes?

Yes, the Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths are safe to use on all types of dishes, including delicate glassware. The soft and gentle material will not scratch or damage your dishes.

3. How do I clean the Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths?

To clean the Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths, simply toss them in the washing machine with your regular laundry. Use a mild detergent and avoid using fabric softener, as this can reduce the absorbency of the cloths.

4. How long do the Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths last?

The lifespan of the Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths will vary depending on usage and care. With proper care, they can last for several months to a year. It is recommended to replace them when they become frayed or lose their absorbency.

5. Can the Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths be used for purposes other than dishwashing?

Yes, the Iso Micro Fiber Dish Cloths can also be used for cleaning other surfaces in your kitchen, such as countertops and appliances. They are also great for dusting and polishing furniture. However, it is recommended to use separate cloths for different tasks to avoid cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmcchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BadGirl
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lauriesdoor
  • Rose Marie Nolan