• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microfiber Dish Cloths Product Number

In summary, the microfiber dish cloths are made of a blend of polyester and polyamide, making them absorbent and soft. They can be cleaned by hand washing or machine washing without fabric softeners. They are versatile and can be used for various cleaning tasks, and come in a pack of 4. They are also safe to use on delicate surfaces such as non-stick cookware and glassware.
nicki25
Silver Member
Does anyone know the number for the microfiber dish cloths?? I have a host who just called to let me know that she is short 2 sets and I want to do the adjustment through the internet but I can't find the number. Thanks!:confused: :confused:

Try GL66. Just a thought though, double check your order to make sure the guests had actually spent the $60 before taxes and shipping and everything else.

You can look on an order screen on PP or P3 for the numbers.

Just make sure you have a show from the correct month, click on the magnifying glass, click on the top of the column that has the item numbers on it (twice) and the host and guest specials for that month come up at the top of the list.

Or look at the flyers that PC gives us each month. They are in the CN and are on the PC website.

Thanks for the info ladies. I used the GL66 number and it worked. I appreciate it.

Can guests get more than 1 set of dishcloths with each increment of $60?

4kids4me said:
No. Limit of one free for guests and guests can not purchase any extras

Hosts can get one free with$60 out of pocket, and also can get them with their free products, half price, or discounted products (9.50 as the price)

4kids4me said:
No. One per order no matter how large the order is.

1. What is the material of the microfiber dish cloths?

The microfiber dish cloths are made of a blend of polyester and polyamide, which makes them highly absorbent and soft.

2. How do I clean the microfiber dish cloths?

The microfiber dish cloths can be easily cleaned by either hand washing them with warm water and mild detergent, or by tossing them in the washing machine with other similar fabrics. Avoid using fabric softeners as they can reduce the cloths' absorbency.

3. Can the microfiber dish cloths be used for other cleaning tasks?

Yes, the microfiber dish cloths are versatile and can be used for various cleaning tasks such as wiping countertops, dusting, and cleaning mirrors and windows. They are also great for drying dishes and glassware without leaving streaks.

4. How many cloths come in a pack?

The Microfiber Dish Cloths Product Number comes in a pack of 4 cloths.

5. Are the microfiber dish cloths safe to use on delicate surfaces?

Yes, the microfiber dish cloths are gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces such as non-stick cookware, stainless steel, and granite. They are also non-abrasive, making them safe for use on delicate dishes and glassware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmcchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BadGirl
  • jenwallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • newbietoPC