• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microfiber Dish Cloths From April?

In summary, using microfiber dish cloths from April has many benefits. They are highly absorbent, gentle on surfaces, and eco-friendly. To care for them, it is recommended to wash them before first use and avoid fabric softener. April's microfiber dish cloths stand out with their high-quality blend and durability. They can also be used for cleaning surfaces other than dishes. When it's time to replace them, it is suggested to do so every 6-12 months for optimal performance.
lisa717
Does anyone have 2 sets of the dish cloths from April that I could buy?????

lisa717 said:
Does anyone have 2 sets of the dish cloths from April that I could buy?????

I think I have a set! Let me know if you want them!:D
[email protected]

BUMP..anyone else? Do you remember what they sold for?

I think they sold for $9... does that sound right? I don't have any to share, I hoard my microfiber b/c I love it so!

What are the benefits of using microfiber dish cloths from April?

The microfiber material is highly absorbent, making it perfect for wiping up spills and drying dishes. It is also gentle on surfaces and won't scratch or damage them. The cloths are also reusable and machine washable, making them an eco-friendly option.

How do I care for my microfiber dish cloths?

To keep your cloths in top condition, it is recommended to wash them before first use. After each use, rinse them out and wring them dry. You can also toss them in the washing machine with your regular laundry. Avoid using fabric softener as it can reduce the absorbency of the cloths.

What makes April's microfiber dish cloths different from other brands?

April's microfiber dish cloths are made with a high-quality blend of polyester and polyamide, which gives them superior cleaning and absorbent properties. They are also designed to be durable and long-lasting, making them a great value for your money.

Can I use microfiber dish cloths for cleaning surfaces other than dishes?

Yes, you can! Microfiber dish cloths are versatile and can be used for cleaning a variety of surfaces, such as countertops, appliances, and even windows. They are gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces, yet tough enough to remove stubborn stains and grime.

How do I know when it's time to replace my microfiber dish cloths?

With proper care, microfiber dish cloths can last for a long time. However, if you notice that they are not absorbing as well as they used to or have become torn or frayed, it may be time to replace them. It is recommended to replace them every 6-12 months for optimal performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
schel
  • cmcchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies