• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Microfiber Dishcloths

In summary, microfiber dishcloths are made from a blend of polyester and polyamide, making them highly absorbent and quick-drying. They are safe to use on most surfaces, but should be avoided on delicate surfaces. To clean and care for them, wash separately with mild detergent and warm water, and avoid using fabric softeners or bleach. They can be used with cleaning products, but it is not necessary. With proper care, microfiber dishcloths can last for hundreds of washes, but it is recommended to replace them every 6-12 months.
rennea
Gold Member
Does anybody by a slim chance have any Lilac or Artichoke microfiber dishcloths that they would be willing to part with?? My MIL loves them and would like more.

You can still order them can't you.

You are talking about the April guest special, right? The dishcloths and not the towels? I have one set, brand new, if you want it. Don't know how much to ask for it, though...what do you think is fair?

Thanks!

They were a 9.50 value, if that helps.

My SIL loves these also and told me yesterday she wanted more. She got them before I was a consultant. Were they just the guest special or were we able to order them?

Hosts could order them. I had a few, but I think sold all of the ones I was willing to part with. Just fyi, for one, I think it was $1.64 to shipped if that helps.

I have a set new in package if you are still interested.
Amy

thanks I have found some:)

1. What makes microfiber dishcloths different from regular dishcloths?

Microfiber dishcloths are made from a blend of polyester and polyamide, which creates a highly absorbent and quick-drying material. This allows them to easily pick up and trap dirt, grime, and bacteria from surfaces without spreading it around.

2. Are microfiber dishcloths safe to use on all types of surfaces?

Yes, microfiber dishcloths are safe to use on most surfaces including glass, stainless steel, ceramic, and non-stick cookware. However, we recommend avoiding use on delicate surfaces such as polished wood or high-gloss paint, as the fibers may cause scratches or streaks.

3. How do I clean and care for my microfiber dishcloths?

To ensure longevity and effectiveness, it is best to wash microfiber dishcloths separate from other fabrics, using only mild detergent and warm water. Avoid using fabric softeners or bleach, as they can damage the fibers. Air-drying or using a low-heat setting on the dryer is recommended.

4. Can I use microfiber dishcloths with cleaning products?

Yes, microfiber dishcloths can be used with cleaning products, but it is not necessary. The fibers are designed to work effectively with just water, eliminating the need for harsh chemicals. If you do choose to use a cleaning product, make sure it is safe for use with microfiber materials.

5. How long do microfiber dishcloths typically last?

The lifespan of microfiber dishcloths varies depending on usage and care. With proper care, they can last for hundreds of washes. However, we recommend replacing them every 6-12 months to ensure maximum effectiveness and hygiene.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenwallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • cmcchef