• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Vintage Pampered Chef Butter Dish: Any Advice?

In summary, to find a vintage Pampered Chef butter dish, you can search on online marketplaces or check with local antique stores or thrift shops. When purchasing, look for any cracks or chips and ensure that the design matches authentic dishes. To determine authenticity, check for the company's logo and compare markings with known authentic dishes. It is important to inspect vintage dishes before use and hand wash instead of using a dishwasher. The price of a vintage Pampered Chef butter dish can range from $20 to $50, depending on condition and rarity.
salthechef
I had a customer ask for a PC butter dish. Did they used to have one, and does anyone have one that they would sell? I appreciate the help!

I don't remember one from the last 7 years. I keep asking for a French butter keeper (a butter bell), but it still hasn't appeared in the product line. :(

I want a SA butter dish with a handle on it!!! :)

I have a pfaltgraff one that I've never used! Filligree. :)

Great idea for the SA one!

Related to Looking for Vintage Pampered Chef Butter Dish: Any Advice?

1. Where can I find a vintage Pampered Chef butter dish?

You can try searching for a vintage Pampered Chef butter dish on online marketplaces such as eBay or Etsy. You can also check with local antique stores or thrift shops.

2. What should I look for when purchasing a vintage Pampered Chef butter dish?

When purchasing a vintage Pampered Chef butter dish, make sure to check for any cracks, chips, or scratches. You should also inspect the design and make sure it matches the authentic Pampered Chef butter dish.

3. How can I determine if a vintage Pampered Chef butter dish is authentic?

An authentic Pampered Chef butter dish will have the company's logo stamped on the bottom. You can also research the design and markings of authentic Pampered Chef butter dishes to compare with the one you are interested in purchasing.

4. Are vintage Pampered Chef butter dishes safe to use?

As with any vintage kitchenware, it is important to inspect the condition of the dish before using it. If there are any cracks or chips, it may not be safe to use. It is also recommended to hand wash vintage dishes instead of using a dishwasher.

5. How much should I expect to pay for a vintage Pampered Chef butter dish?

The price of a vintage Pampered Chef butter dish can vary depending on the condition, rarity, and demand. On average, you can expect to pay anywhere from $20 to $50 for a vintage butter dish. However, some rare or highly sought-after designs may cost more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbarnhill
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AmandaKeyser