• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order the Heart Dish for My Aunt's Show?

In summary, the heart dish is a popular, oven-safe stoneware dish that can hold up to 2.25 cups and is perfect for individual servings or small side dishes. It is only available in one design and cannot be customized, but it does come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. It can be ordered through the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
My Aunt wants a stone and a heart dish...and I'm trying to put it in for a show...Can I order the heart dish for her as a consultant?

I think it's an on-line only item, and you only have until the end of month to get it.

the heart dish that is.

I have noticed when you are signed on with CC and you go to order products from your website, it automatically makes you the customer. I wanted to use my "alias" and get a host discount for the hearts. Does anyone know how to get around the CC sign in so you can get a host discount with your online order?

There's a "log in as a customer" link at the bottom of the page, unless you are already logged in to CC. In that case, exit your browser, then reopen it - don't log in to CC - and go to your website.

1. Can we order the heart dish for Valentine's Day?

Yes, the heart dish is a popular choice for Valentine's Day and can be ordered through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the heart dish oven-safe?

Yes, the heart dish is made from stoneware and is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

3. How many servings does the heart dish hold?

The heart dish has a capacity of 2.25 cups, making it perfect for individual servings or small side dishes.

4. Can we customize the design of the heart dish?

Unfortunately, the heart dish is only available in one design and cannot be customized at this time.

5. Is the heart dish covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • pcrae