• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the Heart Shaped Dish: Guest Specials Woes

In summary, the dish is not available to order until January, and people who want to order it will need to do so before then.
minersmix
Has anyone tried ordering the simple additions heart shaped dish? Are we not supose to be able to order guest specials a month before?

I read in this week's weekly bites that we won't be able to order it until Jan.
2nd.

The only way you can get it before January is to earn it.

I had 3 shows for this month scheduled. One went in already and has been delivered and my other 2 cancelled. One of the cancellations decided to change her show date for the spring due to the nasty weather we have had lately and the other I am trying to get orders--everyone backed out was what they told me. So in between everything I have some orders that are looking for a show. I told the cancellation show that I would give them the orders I have if they could make up the rest to make it a show. I really want the heart dish and no one here wants a show right now as they are getting ready for the holidays and we are digging out every other day here with another whopper due tomorrow. Let's hope they come through--she thought it was a good plan the other afternoon. I have not told her how much more I have in orders sitting just to get her moving.

Last edited:
Are the orders you have worth 150? Maybe the people who want to have shows will be willing to at least buy one of the products that are on special this month as they won't be on special next month. That's another way to get them to at least buy now. Call people who haven't ordered in a while. Just get to $150 and you'll have your second show. Every little bit counts!

No, the orders I have are not $150 yet otherwise I would have sent it in. I am going through my customer data base to see who wants to take advantage of our sale items and hope to get it in the next few days. I am sure I will get enough to make the $150 but wish I knew why some of the people cancelled their orders from the show I was going to close Thursday night. I wanted to close it sooner but the host wanted to keep it going. Maybe the customers felt waiting was too long. Oh well, let's see what happens.

Don't forget that you can always offer an after-Christmas sale too! We have until the 31st to earn the dish I think...

Yes, we do have until the 31st to earn the dish. I just want to wrap up December this week and start getting my January shows in order. I know that lots of people will love the stoneware on sale and being able to order the dish. I want to be able to show the dish to get more excitement too!

Thanks, Colleen

1. How do I order the heart shaped dish as a guest special?

To order the heart shaped dish as a guest special, simply visit our website and click on the "Guest Specials" tab. From there, you can add the dish to your cart and proceed to checkout.

2. Can I use a coupon code for the heart shaped dish as a guest special?

Unfortunately, coupon codes cannot be applied to guest specials. These specials are already heavily discounted and do not qualify for additional discounts.

3. Is the heart shaped dish available for purchase in stores?

No, the heart shaped dish is only available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is not sold in stores.

4. Can I choose a different color for the heart shaped dish?

Our guest special heart shaped dish is only available in the color shown. However, we do offer other heart shaped dishes in various colors that can be purchased separately.

5. What is the return policy for the heart shaped dish?

If you are unhappy with your heart shaped dish for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or engraved items are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefNic