• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Specials: Individual & Show Orders Available | FAQs

In summary, the current guest special for Pampered Chef varies each month and can be found on their website or by contacting a consultant. To take advantage of the special, customers can place an order with their consultant or on the website during the designated month. Unfortunately, the guest special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is available for both online and in-person orders. The return policy for guest special items is the same as the regular return policy, allowing for returns within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. However, the special price may not be available for exchanges.
FHL
Are the guest specials available for individual orders as well as show orders?

This is on the flyer from HO...

The October Guest Special is only available through October Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers.

I don't normally read the fine print but on the bottom of the November flyer is says available through IO and I always thought it was just through shows.

Sorry, should have specified I was looking at November.

That is because November is the 20% off unglazed stoneware. If it says it on the flyer from HO, it's true! December Guest Special is again only for Show & Wedding Registry orders.

What I have discovered is that when we have a special that has no dollar amount limit on spending like a percentage off on stoneware it is available to all orders and when our special requires a spend $60 option and get ???? free it is only on show & wedding registry orders. Hope this helps.

Makes sense - thanks!!

What is the current guest special?

The current guest special varies each month and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

How can I take advantage of the guest special?

To take advantage of the guest special, simply place an order with your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website during the designated month.

Can I combine the guest special with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the guest special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Is the guest special available for both online and in-person orders?

Yes, the guest special is available for both online and in-person orders. Simply mention the guest special when placing your order with your consultant or add the special item to your online order.

What is the return policy for guest special items?

The return policy for guest special items is the same as our regular return policy, which allows for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, please note that the special price may not be available for exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies