• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Products from Your Catalog Show: Questions & Answers

In summary, to place an order from the catalog show, simply browse through the catalog and write down the item numbers and quantities you wish to purchase. Then, contact your Pampered Chef consultant to submit your order. Orders typically arrive within 7-10 business days after they are submitted, but shipping times may vary. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an order once it has been submitted, so it's important to contact your consultant as soon as possible if you need to make any changes. There is no minimum order requirement for catalog show orders, so you can purchase as many or as few products as you'd like. Pampered Chef also offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of their products, allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days of
topchef.heather
So these are only available as individual orders? They can't be purchased through a show? I have a catalog show going on, can they be bought online through her link for this show??? I'm confused.

As far as I know they can only be placed as individual orders through your pws.

Hope this helps.

Danielle

Individual orders only. You can only buy products from the catalog on any show.

Gotcha, thanks.

Anybody know the write-in #'s to order HWC on supply order?

angelkatey said:
Anybody know the write-in #'s to order HWC on supply order?

I don't think you can.

Nope. They can only be ordered online.

Related to Ordering Products from Your Catalog Show: Questions & Answers

What is the process for placing an order from the catalog show?

To place an order from the catalog show, simply browse through the catalog and write down the item numbers and quantities you wish to purchase. Then, contact your Pampered Chef consultant to submit your order. You can also place your order directly on the consultant's website if they have one.

How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Orders typically arrive within 7-10 business days after they are submitted. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you ordered.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an order once it has been submitted. If you need to make changes, please contact your consultant as soon as possible to see if they can assist you.

Is there a minimum order requirement?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for catalog show orders. You can purchase as many or as few products as you'd like.

What is the return policy for products ordered from the catalog show?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your consultant for specific return instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies