• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heart Dish Hot Potato: Show Off Tonight!

In summary, "Heart Dish Hot Potato: Show Off Tonight!" is a cooking game for 3-6 players where a heart-shaped dish is passed around and challenges must be completed when the timer goes off. The challenges can include various cooking-related tasks and the game is suitable for all ages. While designed for the heart-shaped dish, it can also be played with other easy-to-pass dishes.
ChefNic
I have a show tonight...and want to show off the Heart Dish in a fun way!
This is a show with a lot of repeat guests.

I'm not creative when it comes to these type of things! So i want your help!

I'm thinking something like hot potato...with the dish. "dont break my heart'' It fits, snuggly, into the Cranberry Oven Mitt...and we could pass it around...I just don't know what to pass it around TO...ya know? music, no...:sing: :thumbdown:

Maybe while doing that "Right/Left" game?
:rolleyes:

Help!:cry:

There is a "game" with the Season's Best and everytime the consultant mentions host, hosting, hostess the cookbook gets passed to the right, I did it once and it was a hoot, cause if I didn't mention it for awhile then I had the guests reminding me to get the cookbook moving. Perhaps you could do the same or change it too every time you mentioned stoneware (the special) or simple additions and there uses.
just a thought
Lorna

That's a perfect idea! Forces you to remember to say what you want to ingrain in their brains!
I hope I'll remember to say it! :)

Thanks!

1. What is "Heart Dish Hot Potato: Show Off Tonight!"?

"Heart Dish Hot Potato: Show Off Tonight!" is a fun and interactive cooking game where players pass around a heart-shaped dish while a timer counts down. When the timer goes off, the player holding the dish must complete a cooking-related challenge before passing it on to the next player.

2. How many players can participate in the game?

The game is designed for 3-6 players, but can be adapted for larger groups by adding additional heart dishes.

3. What types of challenges are included in the game?

The challenges vary and can include things like naming kitchen tools, sharing cooking tips, or completing a simple cooking task like grating cheese or chopping vegetables.

4. Is the game suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Heart Dish Hot Potato: Show Off Tonight!" is suitable for all ages and can be enjoyed by both kids and adults.

5. Can the game be played with any type of dish?

The game is designed to be played with the included heart-shaped dish, but can also be played with any other dish that is easy to pass around, such as a small plate or bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • holly1594
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • PampMomof3