• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Do to Celebrate 09/09/09 with My Show Tonight?

In summary, "Help Me Celebrate 09/09/09!" is a special one-day promotion by Pampered Chef to celebrate September 9, 2009. Customers can enjoy exclusive deals and discounts on select products, which will be automatically applied during checkout on the Pampered Chef website. Other discounts or coupons cannot be used in conjunction with this promotion.
pampchefrhondab
I have a show tonight and want to do something special for the 09/09/09 day! Only problem is I don't have any ideas!

I know so many of you are creative - anyone have any ideas on this one?

Thanks in advance for any help!

If the show has at least 9 guests, the 9th person to arrive gets a gift.

Any order with a triple digit total ($100 or above) gets free shipping. Since there are triple nines...

Do you already have your receipe set? Maybe find a receipe with 9 ingredients? How about anyone with a "9" in their total gets a free Season's Best?

9% off with so much of an order, say $100.00???

Anything with $9.00 in it you get so much off (not sure what)

If anyone books today, you'll pay everything except $9.00 for food?? (That would work if you buy food)

That's all I can think of.

LIsa

Take a look at the products on Pages 9, 18, 27, 36, 45. Pretty good price range. Maybe you can think of something that will not cost you much (SBCK), if they purchase
$50 worth of products and have selected something from one of those pages.

for the door prize drawing, give someone 9% off their order.I had a show on April 15th once and did that--the door prize drawing winner's order was tax free. :)

These are great ideas! Thanks!! Now to decide:)!

Related to What Can I Do to Celebrate 09/09/09 with My Show Tonight?

What is "Help Me Celebrate 09/09/09!"?

"Help Me Celebrate 09/09/09!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef to celebrate the unique date of September 9, 2009. Customers can take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on select products.

How long will the "Help Me Celebrate 09/09/09!" promotion last?

The promotion will last for one day only - September 9, 2009. Make sure to take advantage of the deals and discounts before they expire!

What products are included in the "Help Me Celebrate 09/09/09!" promotion?

The specific products included in the promotion will be announced closer to the date. However, customers can expect a variety of popular Pampered Chef products to be featured at discounted prices.

How can I participate in the "Help Me Celebrate 09/09/09!" promotion?

To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website on September 9, 2009. The deals and discounts will be automatically applied to eligible products during the checkout process.

Can I use other discounts or coupons in conjunction with the "Help Me Celebrate 09/09/09!" promotion?

No, the discounts and deals for "Help Me Celebrate 09/09/09!" cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies