• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?

In summary, there was a discussion about low bookings and the idea to do an "Instant Phone Show" from 5pm to 9pm on the West Coast. There were also discussions about teacher appreciation and Father's Day ideas, and a challenge to get 5 orders or show bookings within 2 hours. Some participants had success with this challenge, while others planned to try it out later.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Bookings a little low?Help make "May Marvelous" - I listened to the May "ideas" recording by Rachel & Amy and want to do the Instant Phone Show. Would you do it with me?Any other West Coasties want to do a phone challenge for the next 4 hours? It is 5pm - between now and 9pm tonight?Teacher appreciation & Father's Day ideas RIGHT NOW - call to get 5 orders or show bookings in the next 2 hours. Post results on here by 9pm tonight. But right now, get off the computer and get on the phone!

I was a little too late on the teacher appreciation idea. Bummer! I just closed a HWC fundraiser that could have used that as a draw.

I just read this post :( but I'll chalange myself tomorrow and will post then. Thanks Scott for the reminder about this. I got the email but my sister (from CA) was here this weekend and forgot all about PC :D

I just read that email and I plan to listen to the recording as well. I had 3 shows planned at the beginning of the month, 1 switched to June, I had to cancel the other because of a funeral, and I really want that outdoor set...so, I think I may need to suck it up and get over my phone fear and do this this week. I wish it was acceptable to call people at 7am, that is when I am most motivated to do something like this

I'm in! I'm at work, so I'll have to call during my lunch break. I've had too many cancellations this month so I need some business!! Our cluster is having a booking blitz tomorrow night from 7 - 7:45 so I would like to think I'm going to get something on my calendar!!Thanks for the challenge!

Closed 1 show and signed 1 recruit - not bad for 4 hours work! (No new bookings yet, though!)

That's great!

I think I will set some time tonight to call past guests and see if they want to order anything.I realllllly want that picnic basket too and right now I only have one catalog show that only has $70 worth of orders.

I got 2 shows booked and a potential recruit that I'm meeting next week! Dang weather kept me from being more productive! Thanks for the challenge!

1. What is the "Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?"

The "Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?" is a virtual cooking demonstration and challenge event hosted by Pampered Chef. It allows participants to showcase their cooking skills and compete against others for a chance to win prizes.

2. How do I participate in the "Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?"

To participate in the "Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?", you can register on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the virtual event and a list of ingredients and materials needed for the challenge.

3. What is the format of the "Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?"

The "Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?" is typically a 30-minute live event hosted on a video conferencing platform. The Pampered Chef consultant will guide participants through the challenge and provide tips and tricks along the way. Participants will be given a specific recipe to follow and will have a set amount of time to complete the challenge.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to join the "Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?"

No, the "Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?" is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef customer. However, participants must be at least 18 years old to join.

5. What are the prizes for the "Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?"

The prizes for the "Instant Phone Show - Challenge, Anyone?" may vary depending on the event. However, participants can win Pampered Chef products, discounts, or gift cards. The consultant hosting the event will announce the prizes at the beginning of the challenge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
irishpamperedchef
  • sarahlegare
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies