• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promotions for Website Subscribers

well...not on my list.All of mine thought they were FREE! :rolleyes: I only sold 2 and promoted it like crazy. Oh, well - I like mine! ;)Still not showing up on my pws to send out the e-mail. I thought I would send it out tonight to my customers. Oh well, I'll try again in the morning.
DebbieSAChef
Dear Personal Web Site Subscriber,

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we have a sweetheart of a deal for your customers! The Simple Additions® Heart dish is available online in February for a special price of only $12 while quantities last. That’s a savings of $2!

To help you share this exciting offer, a Customer Connection e–mail is now available on your Personal Web Site. Send it to your entire contact list. Your customers who were unable to attend a Cooking Show in January will be thrilled to know that they can still order the Heart Dish. At this price, they
can order several.

The Simple Additions® Heart Dish makes a great gift for loved ones, children’s teachers and daycare providers, neighbors— the list is endless!

Use online ordering as the perfect complement to doing Cooking Shows.
It’s a great way to increase your monthly commissions!

Happy Valentine’s Day from The Pampered Chef®.

February 1-10.
I just got this email!!
Debbie :D

That's cool. Thanks for sharing - I didn't get that e-mail yet!

Guess we didn't sell a whole lot in January. I know I didn't.

DebbieJ said:

Hee hee...that's exactly what I was thinking! I sold two...to myself!

DebbieJ said:

That was my same thought! Ironically, it was my top seller in Jan! Showed the 1 minute cake at every show and people bought them in multiples!

And they give us this email on WHAT - The 4th of the month??

I think it's funny that they are selling it for $12. If my customers didn't jump on it at $10, will they at $12 with direct shipping?? I think I'd tell a ton (and I did sell 10 or so I think) if they were $6!!:p

I just looked on my website and it's not listed on my customer connection yet..

chefsteph07 said:
I just looked on my website and it's not listed on my customer connection yet..
Me too!!! Figured I would send it out right away since its only till Sunday for the promotion - Doubt I will get any takers, but its worth a try!!!

Its not listed in customer connection yet either for me....

As of 8:05 pm Central time, I don't have it either. I sent a comment to the solutions center.

Hopefully they will get it corrected soon.

Tracy

I had one person ask how many they got for the $10!LOL
I loved them, but I just don't think they were as big a hit as they were hoping!

cant find the heart dish
DebbieSAChef said:
Dear Personal Web Site Subscriber,

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we have a sweetheart of a deal for your customers! The Simple Additions® Heart dish is available online in February for a special price of only $12 while quantities last. That’s a savings of $2!

To help you share this exciting offer, a Customer Connection e–mail is now available on your Personal Web Site. Send it to your entire contact list. Your customers who were unable to attend a Cooking Show in January will be thrilled to know that they can still order the Heart Dish. At this price, they
can order several.

The Simple Additions® Heart Dish makes a great gift for loved ones, children’s teachers and daycare providers, neighbors— the list is endless!

Use online ordering as the perfect complement to doing Cooking Shows.
It’s a great way to increase your monthly commissions!

Happy Valentine’s Day from The Pampered Chef®.

February 1-10.
I just got this email!!
Debbie :D
i looked at my website and the only email to myy customers was the feb hosts special nothing about the heart dish. is this the same one? i feel so stupid asking.

chefshawna said:
I had one person ask how many they got for the $10!LOL
I loved them, but I just don't think they were as big a hit as they were hoping!

All of mine thought they were FREE! :rolleyes: I only sold 2 and promoted it like crazy. Oh, well - I like mine! ;)

Still not showing up on my pws to send out the e-mail. I thought I would send it out tonight to my customers. Oh well, I'll try again in the morning.

I sold 9 of these dishes in January and hope this e-mail will sell me more! Those that bought them at $10 may not jump at the $12 + direct shipping but hopefully those that did not jump at this may with this e-mail and not know the difference!

i just sent a newsletter to ALL my contacts through the PWS. Since the heart dish wasn't up on CC yet, i sent the feb hosts e-mail and added in the notes the info about the dish. so far all i got was 2 people asking to be removed from my mailing list. LOL. i also sent one to myself and it got put into the spam account. lovely!!

I just checked the PWS & it's still not coming up. I can't get any additional sales if I don't have the e-mail to send out. :rolleyes:

I haven't received the notice from HO yet either...

Jules711 said:
I think it's funny that they are selling it for $12. If my customers didn't jump on it at $10, will they at $12 with direct shipping?? I think I'd tell a ton (and I did sell 10 or so I think) if they were $6!!:p
They were trying to sell them online for $14 in January so that's the crowd they are trying to reach.

I have a couple of faithful customer order several on a catalog show in the beginning of January but I think I sold only 1 after that - even with heavy promotion. The big thing I heard was "Cute but I don't need another candy dish". Of course I gave them lots of other uses - including who to gift them to but no luck here.

The e-mail for this is up and running on our PWS customer connection!!!!!!!

I just sent out e-mails to my customers. Let's hope it sparks some interest!

( I sent one to myself and then forwarded via bcc to my customers from my e-mail account to avoid it going into spam for certain customers).

I didn't sell any in January for $10, so I am pretty sure that I won't sell any for $12. I like mine, but it was smaller than I thought it would be.

I just read in the weekly bites we got earlier today that they will be available through the 29th which is a lot better than the 10th to get sales.

ginamkiely said:
i just sent a newsletter to ALL my contacts through the PWS. Since the heart dish wasn't up on CC yet, i sent the feb hosts e-mail and added in the notes the info about the dish. so far all i got was 2 people asking to be removed from my mailing list. LOL. i also sent one to myself and it got put into the spam account. lovely!!

It probably went into spam b/c of the title of the email "Exclusive offer". That flags spam catchers. I like to change the title of the email to something a little "friendlier", like "A beautiful heart dish for Valentine's Day" or something like that, that doesn't say "limited time" or "On sale" or "special" or whatever. That way, they don't get in the spam bin. HTH! :)

cathyskitchen said:
It probably went into spam b/c of the title of the email "Exclusive offer". That flags spam catchers. I like to change the title of the email to something a little "friendlier", like "A beautiful heart dish for Valentine's Day" or something like that, that doesn't say "limited time" or "On sale" or "special" or whatever. That way, they don't get in the spam bin. HTH! :)
Thanks for that great tip!

My sister just called, she is ordering the heart bowl and clock timer!

Wow -- I wonder if anyone else will order.

1. How do I become a website subscriber?

If you do not already have an account with Pampered Chef, you can sign up for a website subscription by visiting our website and clicking on the "Join" button. You will need to provide your email address and create a password in order to become a subscriber.

2. What promotions are available for website subscribers?

As a website subscriber, you will receive exclusive access to promotions and discounts that are not available to non-subscribers. These promotions may include free shipping, discounts on products, or special offers on new products.

3. How often are promotions for website subscribers offered?

Pampered Chef regularly offers promotions for website subscribers, but the frequency may vary. We typically send out promotional emails at least once a month, but there may be additional promotions during special holidays or events.

4. Can I use promotions for website subscribers on all products?

Promotions for website subscribers can be used on most products, but there may be some exceptions. Some products may be excluded from promotions, such as limited edition or clearance items. Please read the terms and conditions of each promotion carefully to see which products are eligible.

5. How do I redeem a promotion for website subscribers?

In order to redeem a promotion for website subscribers, you will need to enter the promo code at checkout. The promo code will be provided in the promotional email or on the website. Make sure to enter the code correctly and the discount will be applied to your order total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
lisacb77
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Sales