• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Heart Dish: Newswire vs. Website Ordering

In summary, ordering through the Newswire allows Pampered Chef consultants to take advantage of special deals and discounts that are not available when ordering through the website. However, consultants can still use their discount when ordering through the website. There are occasionally exclusive products available only through the Newswire, and these are usually limited edition or seasonal items. Newswire orders must be placed separately from website orders, but items from a Newswire order can be added to a website order by contacting customer service. To receive the latest Newswire emails, make sure to opt-in for emails from Pampered Chef, check your spam folder, and confirm with your consultant that your email is on their list.
pkd09
Silver Member
I read yesterday in the Newswire that the Heart Dish is back for $5.00. I have someone who wants to order it on a show but there is no order number. I went to my website, found it, pretended to order it and it noted the order number as GR40. When I went back into P3 and input GR40 as the order number, it states it is not available for a show order. That is not what the Newswire states. Any ideas?

It is only available online (through a PWS). I agree, the Newswire says to mention it at shows and then it says that those who have mentioned it at shows have sold a few per show (which is confusing).

I found it... it says "With a deal like this, Consultants who have promoted this item are selling several per Show."

I think they should have added (from their PWS)...

I called HO and pointed out the newswire blurb about selling them at shows.

Hi there,Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I understand your frustration with the conflicting information regarding the Heart Dish. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for clarification on the ordering process for this particular item. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information. Additionally, you can also try contacting the host services team for assistance with placing the order for your customer. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I hope we can get this sorted out for you and your customer. Thank you for your dedication to our products and happy cooking!Best,

1. What is the difference between ordering through the Newswire and the website?

The Newswire is a weekly email sent out to Pampered Chef consultants that features new products and promotions. Ordering through the Newswire allows consultants to take advantage of special deals and discounts. Ordering through the website is available at any time and offers a wider selection of products.

2. Can I use my consultant discount when ordering through the website?

Yes, consultants can log in to their account on the website and receive their discount on all orders.

3. Are there any exclusive products available only through the Newswire?

Yes, there are occasionally products that are only available for purchase through the Newswire. These products are usually limited edition or seasonal items.

4. Can I combine my Newswire order with an existing website order?

No, Newswire orders must be placed separately from website orders. However, if you would like to add items from your Newswire order to your website order, you can contact customer service for assistance.

5. How can I ensure that I receive the latest Newswire emails?

Make sure to opt-in for emails from Pampered Chef and check your spam folder to ensure the emails are not being filtered. You can also contact your consultant to confirm that your email is on their list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • wadesgirl