• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can You Find Stats on Website

In summary, the stats for consultants and clusters and recruiting are no longer on the website. My director said on the newswire but I did not see it there. I like to see who's on top. Not sure if I put this under the correct heading. Thanks in advance
cookingwithdawn
They used to show us stats for consultants and clusters and recruiting in the CN, but it's not there anymore. Is it on the website and if so where? My director said on the newswire but I did not see it there. I like to see who's on top. Not sure if I put this under the correct heading. Thanks in advance

Look under Recognition.

I've noticed that the different recognition rotates through the NewsWires each week. You may have to back one or two weeks to find the ones you're looking for.

I did and I only saw New consultants recognition and under regular recognition it goes 2012 executive seminar????? I need a little more guidance. Thanks

I'm not sure how deep you are looking, but I noticed that if you just click on the Recognition & Incentives tab/link....not on anything IN the tab- none of the items in the dropdown. It will pull up a Recognition page. You'll see in the second section, a "Congratulations Top Achievers", showing the Top 20 in categories in the last month.Right now, the stats are for March. But I bet April will post soon.Is that what you need?

esavvymom said:
I'm not sure how deep you are looking, but I noticed that if you just click on the Recognition & Incentives tab/link....not on anything IN the tab- none of the items in the dropdown. It will pull up a Recognition page. You'll see in the second section, a "Congratulations Top Achievers", showing the Top 20 in categories in the last month.

Right now, the stats are for March. But I bet April will post soon.

Is that what you need?

Stats probably won't post for April until after the 10th, since that's HO's deadline for finalizing everything.

wow, thank you. I have never just clicked on the top. I've always hit the drop down. Thank you.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. You can find all the stats for consultants and clusters on your personal website under the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "My Stats" and you will see a breakdown of your sales, recruiting, and team performance. You can also access this information on the Pampered Chef Consultant News (CN) website under the "Resources" tab. If you are having trouble locating the information, I recommend reaching out to your director for further assistance. Best of luck!

Related to Where Can You Find Stats on Website

1. Where can I find the traffic stats for my website?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can find the traffic stats for your website by logging into your consultant account. From there, click on the "My Business" tab, then select "Website Stats" from the dropdown menu. This will take you to a page where you can view your website's traffic and visitor information.

2. How do I access my website's conversion rates?

To access your website's conversion rates, follow the same steps as above to get to the "Website Stats" page. From there, scroll down to the "Conversion Stats" section. Here, you can view the number of orders, sales, and conversion rate for your website.

3. Can I see the demographics of my website's visitors?

Yes, you can view the demographics of your website's visitors by going to the "Website Stats" page and scrolling down to the "Visitor Demographics" section. This will show you the age, gender, location, and device type of your website's visitors.

4. Is there a way to track where my website's traffic is coming from?

Absolutely! On the "Website Stats" page, scroll down to the "Traffic Sources" section. This will show you a breakdown of where your website's traffic is coming from, such as direct visits, search engines, and social media platforms.

5. How often are the website stats updated?

The website stats are updated daily, so you can have the most up-to-date information on your website's performance. However, please note that there may be a slight delay in the stats being updated, so the numbers may not reflect real-time data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
denise703
Replies