• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Custom Window Clings for Your Website or Business

In summary, Pampered Chef offers customizable window clings that can be purchased directly from their website or through independent consultants. The design process is made easy with a user-friendly design tool, allowing customers to upload their own images and text. The window clings are made of high-quality vinyl material, available in various sizes and shapes, and can be customized with personal designs or templates from their library.
smilebug
Hey, DO any of you have window clings with your website or say pampered chef? If so, I am looking into getting some and would like to know a good place to get some.

I am always seeing family clings and so on but don't know where they are sold.

Any info would be great!

Avery labels makes some that you can print yourself.... I haven't been able to find them yet in Staples or Office Max, but they have a template on the website for them so if worse comes to worse, I'm going to order them online

smilebug said:
Hey, DO any of you have window clings with your website or say pampered chef? If so, I am looking into getting some and would like to know a good place to get some.

I am always seeing family clings and so on but don't know where they are sold.

Any info would be great!

Look at this thread: There are some great suggestions.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/pc-decal-my-suv-19947/

Related to Where to Find Custom Window Clings for Your Website or Business

1. Where can I purchase custom window clings for my website or business?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of customizable window clings that can be purchased directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants.

2. How do I design my custom window cling?

You can easily design your custom window cling on our website by using our user-friendly design tool. Simply upload your desired images and add text, then preview and order your cling.

3. What materials are used for the window clings?

Our window clings are made of high-quality vinyl material that is durable and long-lasting. They are also easy to apply and remove without leaving any residue on your windows.

4. Can I order different sizes or shapes for my window cling?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes and shapes for our custom window clings. You can choose the one that best fits your needs and preferences.

5. Can I use my own design for the window cling?

Absolutely! Our design tool allows you to upload your own custom design for your window cling. You can also choose from our library of templates and customize them to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sddmom2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Intrepid_Chef