• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stupid Question About Ordering the Sa Heart Dish

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of ordering products from one's own website for personal use or for customers. Some individuals have successfully ordered as themselves, while others suggest using a different email or logging in as a customer to avoid any issues. Some consultants have also ordered products for customers under their own name for convenience and to save on shipping costs. There is no clear consensus on whether this practice is allowed, but it is appreciated by customers and considered good customer service.
princessmeshelle
OK, I would like one at least. And I was just going to buy some for my mom while I was at it. It occured to me that I was about to order under my name and all that. So, can I order one from my website for myself. I know we aren't suposed to order as guests on shows, but am unsureif we are allowed to basically buy from ourself...:confused:

I've ordered underneath myself and haven't had an issue. I just order 2 SA heart dishes two days ago.

Order it in your mom's name.

Or order it as yourself and make sure you log in as a customer. Use a different e-mail if you have to.

I have ordered as myself for a customer with no internet access and no credit card. I had no problem and I even got the comission for the order. You do need to log on as a customer for this.

I had 3 women in my office want the dish.. 2 for each one.. I placed the order for them under my name.. saved them some shipping.

I always put it under my name for customers. They find it easier (and cheaper) to just let me know what they want. If I need/want something too, of course I buy it then! I've put in past host discounts with my name as the shipping address (but my customers PHD) and have had no issues, which I appreciate, b/c I don't want to have to create a new one for each customer. I don't use a different email address. I'm not trying to get anything over on PC, just providing much appreciate customer service.

I bought five dishes under my own name. You are getting commission on them, true, but you're not getting the usual Consultant Discount, so it comes out pretty much the same. No loss for the company.

1. Can I customize the design of the Sa Heart Dish?

No, the Sa Heart Dish is a pre-designed item and cannot be customized.

2. How long does it take for the Sa Heart Dish to ship?

The shipping time for the Sa Heart Dish may vary depending on your location. Please check the estimated delivery date during checkout.

3. Can I use a discount code on the Sa Heart Dish?

Yes, you can use any valid discount code on the Sa Heart Dish during checkout.

4. Is the Sa Heart Dish microwave-safe?

Yes, the Sa Heart Dish is microwave-safe. However, we recommend checking the product label for specific instructions.

5. Can I return the Sa Heart Dish if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, you can return the Sa Heart Dish within our return policy timeframe for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vanscootin