• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Buy Multiple Heart Bowls? Clarifying the Rules for Purchasing

In summary, the heart bowl is a versatile and functional kitchen tool that can be used for mixing, serving, and decoration. It is microwave, dishwasher, and oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and is made of durable and lead-free stoneware. While it can be used to store food in the refrigerator, it is not recommended for use in the freezer.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I admit - I have been underwhelmed by the heart bowl - so I haven't paid that much attention to the rules surrounding it.....

But I had someone just email me and ask if they can purchase more than one at a time? Is it one per guest, or can they purchase quantities at the show price (this would be an online order for a show)?

It is unlimited. $10 on a show order and $14 on individual orders.

They can order multiples.
It says "there is no limit to the number of guest specials" on the flyer.

I wasn't impressed at first, but now that I have mine, I kinda really like it! I keep it next to my sink & put the stopper & sos pad & all that stuff in it! Someone also suggested leaving it on your stove as a spoon rest. It's also a cute place to keep spare change/keys/jewelry in your bathroom/bedroom/mudroom! I'm a sucker for the cranberry color though! My whole house is cranberry!!

It looks really pretty in a bathroom with little flowers or something in it!!!

I like the spoon rest idea. I want another over by my microwave (good upsell for someone who orders a regular spoon rest). I'll just use the heart dish since I don't have any other ideas for it.

Related to Can You Buy Multiple Heart Bowls? Clarifying the Rules for Purchasing

What is the purpose of the heart bowl?

The heart bowl is designed to be a versatile and functional kitchen tool. It can be used as a mixing bowl, serving bowl, or even a decorative piece for your kitchen. Its unique shape and size make it perfect for a variety of tasks.

Is the heart bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the heart bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe. It is made from high-quality stoneware that is durable and can withstand high temperatures. This makes it convenient and easy to use for everyday cooking and cleaning.

Can the heart bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the heart bowl is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it perfect for baking and cooking in the oven. Just be sure to use oven mitts when handling the bowl, as it will be hot to the touch.

What materials is the heart bowl made of?

The heart bowl is made of stoneware, which is a type of ceramic material. This makes it durable and resistant to chipping and cracking. It is also lead-free, making it safe for use in the kitchen.

Can I use the heart bowl to store food in the refrigerator?

Yes, the heart bowl can be used to store food in the refrigerator. Its airtight lid helps to keep food fresh and can also be used as a cover for serving dishes. However, it is not recommended to use the bowl in the freezer as extreme temperature changes can cause it to crack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
floccies
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AFWife34
  • jenniwest04