• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order the Heart Shape Bowl at a Discounted Price Next Month?

L
ltkacz
Ok....for those of us who were on "coast" for the month of December and didn't have any shows - just call in and online orders - I think we can order the heart shapped bowl this month for the guest price next month minus our discount - right? If so, how do I do this???

Sorry. You have to wait until January 2nd (or is it 3rd?) to order the heart bowl if you didn't earn it.

It's the 2nd - I didn't earn it but I'm having an early catalog show in Jan. and will order it then.

I think that bowl is too cute we will be able to order it on Jan 2??

You can, or you can submit 2 December shows by Monday!

Its cute, I would like to order it too!

I earned it and have it but I want 2 so I will be putting a personal order in on the 2nd. It will cost me $12 including $4 shipping and tax and round-up donation. Another reason to promote to director: our discount is 30%.

1. Can I order the heart shape bowl at a discounted price next month?

Yes, you can order the heart shape bowl at a discounted price next month.

2. For those of us who were on "coast" for the month of December and didn't have any shows, can we still order the heart shape bowl at a discounted price next month?

Yes, even if you did not have any shows in December, you can still order the heart shape bowl at a discounted price next month.

3. Can I get the heart shape bowl at the guest price next month?

Yes, you can get the heart shape bowl at the guest price next month.

4. Can I use my discount when ordering the heart shape bowl at a discounted price next month?

Yes, you can use your discount when ordering the heart shape bowl at a discounted price next month.

5. How do I order the heart shape bowl at a discounted price next month?

You can order the heart shape bowl at a discounted price next month by calling in or placing an online order. Make sure to mention that you want to order the heart shape bowl at a discounted price for next month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenboswood
  • byrd1956