• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host & Guest Specials for Next Month: Clarifying Rules

In summary, the host/guest special for next month allows the host to get 2 pieces at 60% off, but only one of each individual item. Guests can get any number of stones they want and can also get duplicate items at 20% off. The past host special is the same as the host special, and past hosts within 12 months can take an additional 10% off the guest special price. The covered baker is only available at a discount for the host, but guests can still get it as a half-price item. The chicken can be made in a DDB or rectangular baker if it fits. The pie plate also fits easily in most microwaves. Hosts cannot purchase duplicate items at a discount,
pkd09
Silver Member
I want to make sure I correctly understand the host/guest special for next month. The Host gets 2 pieces at 60% off BUT can only get one of any individual item (example: can not get 2 large round stones). Guests can get any number of stones they want AND can get duplicate items at 20% off. I presume the past host special is the same as the host special. CORRECT??

You have it correct. Also, the host can take advantage of the guest special and add his/her % off. For example, she gets two pieces at 60% off, uses her FPV and half-price items and then has, say, 25% off. She gets to take the 25% off of the already reduced price of the stoneware. And that is unlimited.

Oh, I didn't know they were limited to one of each! I have a few "co-hosted" shows that they want to duplicate. Especially the covered baker since it wasn't available before. A Host wants to get two of them. She can't? I didn't know that!:eek:
Joanne

No, but she can get % off the reduce price, which will still make it pretty reasonable.

I had missed that. I went back and reread the flyer and saw at the bottom where it says only one of a piece. Glad I saw this post just in case!

Sometimes we learn the hard way if we don't read the small print. I for one have learned the hard way in the past. We all would hate to disappoint a Host if they were expecting to order duplicates. I am glad I have CS members to be my extra eyes and ears and my post gave information that many were not aware of.

Can the guests get the covered baker at 20% off?

gilliandanielle said:

I don't think so, I think that only the host can get it for a reduced price.

Tracy

Oops. Wasn't thinking. She can still get it as a half-price item, though. Again, still a good deal.

gilliandanielle said:
No. I emailed HO about that and they replied that it was only the host that could get it on sale in Feb.

pkd09 said:
I want to make sure I correctly understand the host/guest special for next month. The Host gets 2 pieces at 60% off BUT can only get one of any individual item (example: can not get 2 large round stones). Guests can get any number of stones they want AND can get duplicate items at 20% off. I presume the past host special is the same as the host special. CORRECT??
"Past host" as in the person from whom the show was booked. ALL past hosts within 12 months can take another 10% off the guest special price of 20% off!

Uggg! I was going to do the 30 minute chicken in the baker while it was on sale, but apparently it isn't!!I have read that the chicken is made without the lid on, right? Why couldn't I do this in a DDB or rect if it fits??

You could. There are posts about that. The Pie Plate will also fit easily into most microwaves, since it's the size of a dinner plate.

gilliandanielle said:
Uggg! I was going to do the 30 minute chicken in the baker while it was on sale, but apparently it isn't!!

I have read that the chicken is made without the lid on, right? Why couldn't I do this in a DDB or rect if it fits??

I made my chicken with the lid on! hmm..

I know a lot of my customers in Feb are interested in the Deep Covered Baker so I am offering it for 20% off. It will be $52 so I will consultant gift $13 which will be a write off. Plus even at the lowest commision rate we make 20% so you will AT LEAST break even with the cost. Then on top of all that DOUBLE POINTS!!!!!. Sell on DCB and get 130 points! I think it is really a win win to offer it at 20% off.

Thanks for mentioning that the host cannot buy 2 of the same items at 60% off. I didn't read the fine print. I'll be sure to mention that to my hosts. We still have lots to offer--it's such a great promotion!!!

pchefjennoy said:
I know a lot of my customers in Feb are interested in the Deep Covered Baker so I am offering it for 20% off. It will be $52 so I will consultant gift $13 which will be a write off. Plus even at the lowest commision rate we make 20% so you will AT LEAST break even with the cost. Then on top of all that DOUBLE POINTS!!!!!. Sell on DCB and get 130 points! I think it is really a win win to offer it at 20% off.

I think that is a fantastic idea, and I am going to do that, too! When you think about it, it's a no-brainer!

(BTW, my recruiter did the 30-min chicken last night and SWEARS that she will NEVER roast a chicken again!)

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party, as well as discounted items based on the number of guests who attend. You also get the opportunity to try out new products and learn new recipes.

How do I qualify for the Host & Guest Specials for next month?

In order to qualify for the Host & Guest Specials for next month, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales. This can be achieved through online or in-person orders. Your party must also have at least four unique orders from guests.

Can I combine the Host & Guest Specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the Host & Guest Specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, as a host, you can still earn free and discounted products through our regular host rewards program.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a party?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a party. Anyone can host a party and earn the host rewards and special offers.

When will I receive my Host & Guest Specials for next month?

Your Host & Guest Specials will be shipped with your party order, which typically arrives within 2-3 weeks after your party date. If you have any concerns about your order, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies