• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the amazing July specials for guests and hosts?

In summary, the July Specials for Pampered Chef include discounted prices on kitchen tools and cookware, exclusive bundles, and limited-time offers. They will be available for the entire month of July, but some products may sell out. They cannot be combined with other offers and are available for both online and in-person purchases. However, some products may only be available for online purchase. July Special items can be returned or exchanged within the company's return policy guidelines, but any free or bonus items must also be returned for a full refund or exchange.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Host Special: In July, save 60% on the Salad & Berry Spinner or Salad Chopper!Guest Special: Buy one, get one 50% off!
Save up to $7.50 when you purchase two Outdoor Utensil Sets, two sets of Outdoor Party Plates or one of each!YAY!

I was just going to post, saw it on my email for website announcements! Yeay!

LOL, I was just going to post that. I just got the email.

Sounds like July will be a good month for sales, even with taking time off for NC!

So the guest special, does anyone know if there is a max #? or a minimum purchase? This might be the perfect opportunity for me to stock up the utensils for door prizes!!

My Mom will be So excited to hear this... she wants that salad spinner so bad.. .I was going to give it for Mother's Day but now I'll wait for hmmmm she'll just host a party in July! :)

Oh Yeah!! That should really help me with July bookings!!:) :)

I am def overbooking my June though..... and crossing my fingers that it is sellathon! So I will wait for bookings from those shows!!

I am soooo excited.
I didnt earn the mid season prod. and I really wanted the salad spinner!

sweet - this will be a good month i bet!

1. What are the July Specials?

The July Specials for Pampered Chef include discounted prices on various kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive bundles and limited-time offers.

2. How long will the July Specials be available?

The July Specials will be available for the entire month of July, but some products may sell out before the end of the month.

3. Can I combine the July Specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the July Specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

4. Are the July Specials available for online and in-person purchases?

Yes, the July Specials are available for both online and in-person purchases. However, some products may only be available for online purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange July Special items?

Yes, July Special items can be returned or exchanged within the company's return policy guidelines. However, any free or bonus items included with the July Special purchase must also be returned in order to receive a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09