• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big with Our July Host Special - 60% off Salad Spinners and Choppers!

In summary, the July Host Special at Pampered Chef is a promotion where you can save 60% off on Salad Spinners and Choppers. This offer is only valid for hosts who host a Pampered Chef party or event in the month of July and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The 60% off promotion applies to Salad Spinners and Choppers only and there is no limit to the number of items you can purchase at the discounted price. However, this offer is only valid for the month of July and while supplies last.
photochef
Anyone see the July Host Special????

60% off Salad and Berry Spinner or 60% off Salad Chopper!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!:cool:

I think I saw that the outdoor party plates are the guest special for July

Yes, I saw the July Host Special and it looks amazing! 60% off on the Salad and Berry Spinner or the Salad Chopper is a great deal. I'm definitely going to take advantage of this offer. Thanks for sharing! :cool:

Related to Save Big with Our July Host Special - 60% off Salad Spinners and Choppers!

What is the July Host Special and how much can I save?

The July Host Special at Pampered Chef is a promotion where you can save 60% off on Salad Spinners and Choppers. This means you can get these items at a significantly discounted price during the month of July.

Do I have to be a host to take advantage of this offer?

Yes, this special offer is only valid for hosts who host a Pampered Chef party or event in the month of July. If you are interested in becoming a host, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What is included in the 60% off promotion?

The 60% off promotion applies to Salad Spinners and Choppers only. Other items in the Pampered Chef catalog are not included in this offer.

Can I combine this offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid for 60% off Salad Spinners and Choppers during the month of July.

Is there a limit to how many Salad Spinners and Choppers I can purchase at the discounted price?

There is no limit to the number of Salad Spinners and Choppers you can purchase at the discounted price. However, keep in mind that this offer is only valid for the month of July and while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies