• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Cake in the Sa Heart Dish-Help

In summary, to make a microwave cake in the Sa Heart Dish, you will need a box of cake mix, oil, eggs, water, and the dish from Pampered Chef. You can use any type of cake mix, but be sure to follow the instructions on the box for best results. There is no need to preheat the dish, and the cooking time will vary but is typically 5-7 minutes. Once the cake has cooled, you can add any toppings or decorations you like. The Sa Heart Dish makes for a beautiful and delicious cake presentation.
susan g
I have a customer who wants to make a cake in the new SA heart dish. I know it can't go in the oven for baking-any ideas on how to bake a cake in the microwave. I know there has been a recipe for doing a cake in the SA small bowls and I think that would probably work so if anyone has that-please post. TIA

70 sec. CakeI made this and it's good. Nice for a Host treat at the start of your show. Master Mix: 1 Cake Mix & 1 box Instant Pudding. Place in Ziploc bag and shake to mix.
When ready Mix 1 egg, 1 Tbsp. each of oil and water add 1/2 Master mix Fold in Chocolate chips if desired, top with 1 heaping Tbsp of Frosting. Mike for 70 sec. take out and turn onto dish, serve with ice cream:balloon:

mombird4 said:
I made this and it's good. Nice for a Host treat at the start of your show. Master Mix: 1 Cake Mix & 1 box Instant Pudding. Place in Ziploc bag and shake to mix.
When ready Mix 1 egg, 1 Tbsp. each of oil and water add 1/2 cup Master mix Fold in Chocolate chips if desired, top with 1 heaping Tbsp of Frosting. Mike for 70 sec. take out and turn onto dish, serve with ice cream:balloon:
Corrected amount in recipe.

You rock chefann! I was about to ask about the 1/2 amount and then noticed you had fixed it so big Thank You for that!!!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/purrbal/Sigs/Thanks2.gif​

Last edited:
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I completely understand your customer's desire to use the new SA heart dish for baking a cake. While it cannot be used in the oven, there are definitely ways to bake a cake in the microwave. One option is to use the SA small bowls recipe that you mentioned, as those bowls are microwave safe. Another option is to use a microwave-safe cake pan or dish, and follow a microwave cake recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as microwaves can vary in power. I hope this helps and your customer is able to enjoy their cake in the SA heart dish. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the microwave cake in the Sa Heart Dish?

To make the microwave cake in the Sa Heart Dish, you will need a box of cake mix, oil, eggs, water, and the Sa Heart Dish from Pampered Chef. Simply follow the instructions on the cake mix box and pour the batter into the greased Sa Heart Dish. Microwave for the recommended time and enjoy your perfectly shaped cake!

2. Can I use any type of cake mix for the microwave cake in the Sa Heart Dish?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for the microwave cake in the Sa Heart Dish. However, keep in mind that some cake mixes may require different measurements or cooking times. It's best to follow the instructions on the cake mix box for the best results.

3. Do I need to preheat the Sa Heart Dish before making the microwave cake?

No, you do not need to preheat the Sa Heart Dish before making the microwave cake. Simply grease the dish before pouring in the batter and follow the instructions on the cake mix box for the recommended cooking time.

4. How long does it take to make the microwave cake in the Sa Heart Dish?

The cooking time for the microwave cake in the Sa Heart Dish will vary depending on the type of cake mix you use. However, on average, it takes about 5-7 minutes in the microwave. It's important to follow the instructions on the cake mix box for the most accurate cooking time.

5. Can I add any toppings or decorations to the microwave cake in the Sa Heart Dish?

Yes, you can add any toppings or decorations to the microwave cake in the Sa Heart Dish. Once the cake has cooled, you can frost it, add sprinkles, or any other toppings you prefer. The Sa Heart Dish is the perfect shape for a beautiful and delicious cake presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • missyciccolella
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Karen