• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits Subscribers - Do You Use the "Top Host" Portion?

In summary, the conversation discusses whether or not to use the "top host" portion of the Tasty Tidbits newsletter. Some subscribers use it to feature their hosts and promote their achievements, while others choose to omit it or use it for something else. Some subscribers have had positive experiences with using the top host section, while others find it difficult or unnecessary to use. The website for Tasty Tidbits is mentioned, along with information about subscribing.
ChefJoyJ
I have recently subscribed to TT and LOVE it (thanks Joy!!!)...but was wondering if everyone used the top section, "the top host" portion. If not, what do you put in it's place? The top host thing just isn't my style...mainly b/c I'm slightly uncomfortable putting the top show's numbers out there. Would/does it make customers uncomfortable to read it? Make hosting seem slightly "unattainable"?

Help! I'm super late in sending out my newsletter this month!

I do. I've had hosts tell me how tickled they are to see their name (they don't need to know they were the ONLY host that month :) ). If I had a crummy month and no shows, I'll just delete it.

I used to, but now I'm too lazy to look up the info. This month I put something else in there about a special I am running.

DebbieJ said:
I used to, but now I'm too lazy to look up the info. This month I put something else in there about a special I am running.

LOL - that sounds like me! :)

I usually put something in that space about a special or because I'm usually booking 2 months out, and TT only has articles for the current month and the next month's specials, I will say something about the other monthly specials.

For example - for September, I was booked by the middle of August, and October I have 7 shows already, so I really wanted to feature November too - so I added something about the November Host Special to mine.

Oh and Deb - every time I see you post, I just think - Come on already, Baby!

I just delete that part if my host doesn't want the info added

:chef:

I use it. I think it is a great way to get people to say, "wow, I could get that too!"

I do but I don't use the host's full name. I use first name and last initial.

I use the Host's name, total of show, and how much free/discount she got (saved $200 for example). If I have several hosts that month, I say, "Thanks to May Jones who had a $250 show..." etc. so everyone who did do a Show sees their name! :) No one has objected and sometimes it helps spur on someone who is working on a show for the next month!

okay question i just started TT and Sept. was my first month sending it out. if i did not want to have the host section...how do i put something else in there? i am not very savvy with computer stuff like that! TIA

Are you just forwarding email, or using iContact?

If you're just forwarding the email, after you've hit forward, just go in and edit that section of the email.

If you're using iContact, after pasting the HTML, save the message, exit out and go back into the message. You'll have a "Design" tab at the bottom of the window that the email appears in, and you can do editing in there.

Could someone explain to me: What is Tasty Tidbits? What is the website? How much does it cost to subscribe?

Thanks
Rebajoe

http://www.tastytidbits.net

All the details are on the site. It's a subscription newsletter service.

Thank you!!!

Rebajoe

so which "catagory" do you sign up as to get the newsletter prep chef, head chef, sous chef...

I'm hoping to sign up next month, can't wait!!!

I use it every month and my hosts are thrilled to see their names

I use it but, I always call and ask their permission first
I list their name, how much they got free & if they had been the cons how much they would have made,

My show schedule is so sporadic I don't. I once or twice made up hosts, but that's funky so I either omit it or give a recent host.

I use that section. I love it. Like someone else said it makes my hosts feel "special"

I have before if I have a really good show ($500 or more). Then I stopped becasuse I did not feel like going back to get the numbers. So I don't use it anymore. I may start and just make some adjustments.

I use it and have had wonderful comments from my hosts & the guests who have booked and want to see their name in the newsletter too. I like it!

I do not use it all the time. I do like the option.

1. How do I become a "Top Host" for Tasty Tidbits Subscribers?

To become a "Top Host" for Tasty Tidbits Subscribers, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $600 in sales and have at least 3 guest orders. This will automatically qualify you as a "Top Host" for that month.

2. What are the benefits of being a "Top Host" for Tasty Tidbits Subscribers?

As a "Top Host" for Tasty Tidbits Subscribers, you will receive exclusive discounts and offers on select Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products and receive special recognition from Pampered Chef.

3. How often are "Top Host" offers and discounts available for Tasty Tidbits Subscribers?

"Top Host" offers and discounts are available on a monthly basis for Tasty Tidbits Subscribers. Each month, a new set of offers and discounts will be available for our "Top Hosts" to take advantage of.

4. Can I still earn "Top Host" benefits if I am unable to host a party in-person?

Yes, you can still earn "Top Host" benefits even if you are unable to host an in-person party. Pampered Chef offers virtual party options where you can still earn sales and qualify as a "Top Host" for Tasty Tidbits Subscribers.

5. Are there any requirements to maintain my status as a "Top Host" for Tasty Tidbits Subscribers?

To maintain your status as a "Top Host" for Tasty Tidbits Subscribers, you must continue to host at least one Pampered Chef party per month with at least $600 in sales and 3 guest orders. This will ensure that you continue to receive the exclusive discounts and offers as a "Top Host."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gkoinski
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefJoyJ