• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Send Out an Outlet Email Every Month??

In summary, NooraK sends out an outlet email every month, and usually receives around $50-$100 in online orders from it.
ChefJoyJ
I'm subscribing to Tasty Tidbits, and I know that she makes an outlet flyer each month. For those of you that subscribe, do you send it out every month, every other, or just when you need the sales?

I don't want to bombard my contact list, but the outlet is usually full of great things and I know that, with this economy, we're all looking for a bargain. Just curious what everyone else did...since this is my first month with TT. TIA!

I send one every month. I don't feel like it's too much for people to get 2 emails from me a month. I get emails from Vistaprint almost every day, and from Coldwater Creek, Costco, Target, Amazon...etc....at least weekly. As long as they are places where I actually shop, I don't mind getting them. I don't always read them, but it doesn't bother me that I get them. I look at the emails I send to my customers the same way!

I send out the longer newsletter at the beginning of the month, and I use the Outlet one for a mid-month. I don't use the Quick Bites.

Thanks Becky! Makes perfect sense that way. I know the outlet specials are great deals...and I wanted to make sure my customers knew about them! However, didn't want to send too much. Thanks! :)

NooraK...I think that's how I'm planning to do it. Just glad to hear that it's not too much...and that other's do it!

Do you guys find you get any extra business from the outlet email?

I send out an outlet email when it changes.

ChefJoyJ said:
Thanks Becky! Makes perfect sense that way. I know the outlet specials are great deals...and I wanted to make sure my customers knew about them! However, didn't want to send too much. Thanks! :)

NooraK...I think that's how I'm planning to do it. Just glad to hear that it's not too much...and that other's do it!

Do you guys find you get any extra business from the outlet email?

I have people who shop my Outlet on a regular basis!

This month, I have $350 in online orders, almost all outlet. Probably $250 of that is from Home Office leads though. I average, from my customer base, about $50-$100 a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I've had as much as $750 in Outlet orders in one month!

ChefBeckyD said:
I have people who shop my Outlet on a regular basis!

This month, I have $350 in online orders, almost all outlet. Probably $250 of that is from Home Office leads though. I average, from my customer base, about $50-$100 a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I've had as much as $750 in Outlet orders in one month!

I guess I need to promote...to get those HO leads! ;)

$50-$100/mo from outlet is not bad at all. I hope that my customers are as inclined as yours to take advantage of the outlet! :)

Make sure you promote your outlet at your shows too. That way, when the email hits their mailbox (titled with something about the outlet of course), it will catch their eye because they'll remember you talking about the great deals.

Now, if you're really concerned about the number of emails, you could use segemntation of your mailing list, but it takes more work. You could ask your customers when you check them out how often they would like to receive emails from you. Then create segments for 1 email, 2 emails etc.

NooraK said:
Make sure you promote your outlet at your shows too. That way, when the email hits their mailbox (titled with something about the outlet of course), it will catch their eye because they'll remember you talking about the great deals.

Now, if you're really concerned about the number of emails, you could use segemntation of your mailing list, but it takes more work. You could ask your customers when you check them out how often they would like to receive emails from you. Then create segments for 1 email, 2 emails etc.

That's a very good idea. I might just do that at my show this Sat. Of course, I may just tell them when I mention my newsletter, that I also send out a quick email midmonth, to let my customers know what great deals there are on the outlet. That way, they know to expect 2 each month, and I've also segwayed into discussing the outlet.

ChefJoyJ said:
That's a very good idea. I might just do that at my show this Sat. Of course, I may just tell them when I mention my newsletter, that I also send out a quick email midmonth, to let my customers know what great deals there are on the outlet. That way, they know to expect 2 each month, and I've also segwayed into discussing the outlet.

I let them know upfront at my shows that I send out 2 emails a month. When they are filling out their Guest Card, I show them the line for giving me their email and say something like "If you would like to receive my email newsletter, please give me your email address. I send out a newsletter every month, with some monthly specials, cooking tips, and some great recipes. I also send out an email when the Outlet on my website updates. That is one of the fabulous features of my website! You can purchase discontinued PC products for 50-70% off when you visit the Outlet on my website!. I want to assure you though, that I will never send you jokes, chain emails, or other forwarded emails, and that I blind copy all emails, so you never have to worry about me sharing your email address with anyone else!"

1. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef outlet email?

To sign up for the Pampered Chef outlet email, simply visit our website and create an account. During the account creation process, you will be prompted to opt-in for our outlet email. If you already have an account, you can update your email preferences in your account settings.

2. Is the outlet email different from the regular Pampered Chef newsletter?

Yes, the outlet email is separate from our regular newsletter. The outlet email is specifically for discounted and clearance items, while our newsletter includes new products, recipes, and kitchen tips.

3. How often do you send out the outlet email?

We typically send out the outlet email once a month. However, there may be months where we have more or less items to offer, so the frequency may vary slightly.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet items?

No, consultant discounts cannot be used on outlet items. These items are already heavily discounted and are not eligible for additional discounts.

5. Can I return outlet items if I am not satisfied with them?

Unfortunately, all outlet sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. This is why we provide detailed product descriptions and images so you can make an informed purchase decision. However, if there is a defect with the item, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • PampChefJoy