• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Problem Sending Emails With Web Mail

In summary, the conversation discusses troubleshooting issues with sending emails through web mail. Possible causes for this issue include internet connection problems, incorrect email settings, and account compromise. To troubleshoot, it is recommended to check the internet connection, double check email settings, and try sending from a different device or browser. To prevent emails from getting stuck in the Outbox, it is suggested to remove or compress large attachments and send in smaller chunks. If account compromise is suspected, changing the password and checking the sent folder for suspicious emails is advised. The conversation also mentions the importance of setting up the email client correctly, including using the correct server information and enabling secure connection settings.
pampered2007
Does anyone use a Roadrunner email address to send their newsletters, outlet updates, etc. to their email mailing list???

I go to Tasty Tidbits and email myself the newsletter. Not a problem with doing that. The problem is that when I click on "forward" so I can edit and personalize, the newsletter disappears and I can't edit! It turns into an attachment the way it is and my only option is to send it the way it is. When I was using my AOL account, I was to forward, edit, and send easily. There has to be a way to do this with Roadrunner web mail but I can't seem to figure it out. Can anyone help???? :cry:Thank you!!!

Sorry, I haven't even heard of Roadrunner (other than the cartoon ;) ).

Good luck!

LOL Roadrunner is the internet service through our cable company. It's webmail (internet mail)

1. Why am I having trouble sending emails with web mail?

There could be a few different reasons for this issue. It could be due to a problem with your internet connection, incorrect email settings, or an issue with the web mail server. It's also possible that your email account has been compromised and sending spam emails, which can cause email providers to block your account.

2. How can I troubleshoot issues with sending emails through web mail?

First, check your internet connection to make sure it's stable. Then, double check your email settings to ensure they are correct. You may also want to try sending the email from a different device or web browser. If the problem persists, contact your email provider for assistance.

3. Is there a way to prevent my emails from getting stuck in the Outbox?

One common reason for emails getting stuck in the Outbox is a large attachment or multiple attachments. Try removing the attachment(s) or compressing them before sending. You can also try sending the email in smaller chunks or using a different file sharing method.

4. How can I check if my email account has been compromised?

If your emails are not sending and you suspect your account may have been compromised, try changing your password immediately. You can also check your sent folder for any suspicious emails that you did not send. Contact your email provider for further assistance.

5. Are there any specific settings I need to change in order to send emails through web mail?

Yes, you will need to make sure your email client is set up correctly. This includes entering the correct incoming and outgoing server information, as well as your account login information. You may also need to enable secure connection settings for added security. Contact your email provider for specific instructions for their web mail service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ConniePC