• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits Pictures Question

M
maassl
I just signed up for Tasty Tidbits this morning because all of your raves about it. I sent the April newsletter to my email and added in my host's name and forwarded it to myself to see how it looked and there were no pictures on the email. :confused: I am not sure if I did something wrong. I use gmail and safari if that makes any difference. Can anyone tell me how to get the pictures to show up?? I don't want to attempt iContact at this point though probably will in the future. I just wanted to get an email out. Part of the reason I signed up for TT is the great pictures but if I can't forward them it is no use :(

Thanks for any suggestions!

maassl said:
I just signed up for Tasty Tidbits this morning because all of your raves about it. I sent the April newsletter to my email and added in my host's name and forwarded it to myself to see how it looked and there were no pictures on the email. :confused: I am not sure if I did something wrong. I use gmail and safari if that makes any difference. Can anyone tell me how to get the pictures to show up?? I don't want to attempt iContact at this point though probably will in the future. I just wanted to get an email out. Part of the reason I signed up for TT is the great pictures but if I can't forward them it is no use :(Thanks for any suggestions!
So you see them when you received it from me, and when you are composing, but not when you receive it sent to you from yourself? Not sure what's happening there... is your gmail set to allow html, images, etc? Do you have access to a different browser? I have heard that gmail and safari sometimes do not get along. You may also want to try sending a test to someone else who is not using gmail or safari and see if it shows up for them.PS - was that you that emailed me too?

yeah, that was me :) I just saw that you were often busy during the day and wondered if someone on here might be able to help :)

I will try using firefox. Sometimes that is friendlier but it is "my husband's" :)

Still won't work... maybe I will have to use iContact... I have to go to an appointment I will try again laterThanks

maassl said:
Still won't work... maybe I will have to use iContact... I have to go to an appointment I will try again later

Thanks

You can email it to me and I'll tell you what I see... [email protected]

When I uploaded the code into my Group Mail 5 program everything looks great except the pic for the deluxe grater doesn't show up. I can see it when I look at the html screen but not when I preview what the email will actually look like...It's just that one pic.

1. Why aren't the pictures showing up in my Tasty Tidbits email?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that your email client is set to display images. Sometimes, images are blocked by default for security reasons. Also, check your internet connection to ensure that the images can load properly. If you are still having issues, reach out to Tasty Tidbits customer support for further assistance.

2. Can I customize the Tasty Tidbits email with my own pictures?

Unfortunately, Tasty Tidbits does not offer the option to customize the newsletter with your own pictures at this time. However, you can add your own personal touch by including your host's name or a personalized message in the email.

3. I use Gmail and Safari - is that why the pictures aren't showing up?

No, the email client and browser you use should not affect the display of images in the Tasty Tidbits email. Make sure to check your email client settings and internet connection to troubleshoot the issue.

4. Can I forward the Tasty Tidbits email to others?

Yes, you can forward the Tasty Tidbits email to as many people as you'd like. However, make sure that the recipients are also subscribed to Tasty Tidbits or have given permission to receive the newsletter.

5. Is there a way to view past Tasty Tidbits newsletters?

Yes, you can access past newsletters by logging into your Tasty Tidbits account and navigating to the "Archives" section. From there, you can view and download previous newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies