• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing the Pampered Chef to a New Contact

Is this neighbor/past host someone who might be interested in the opportunity?Sounds like she's workin' it for ya already!Yeah, she did express interest in joining PC. I gave her the recruiting brochures, talked to her about it and everything. But she decided not to join.She said they needed a set and reliable income. This is where being a hobbyist consultant hurts me, I think. I think she sees me as a stay at home mom w/ a hobby and that it isn't a lucrative business. I told her about how my director, for example, pays her mortgage and other expenses each month with her PC paycheck and that it is possible. But...I think she
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got this e-mail from a neighbor/past host:

Hi Amanda---One of the residents where I work has never heard of Pampered Chef. I told her I would drop off a catalog to her this coming week. Could you please drop one off at my house for me sometime this week when you have a chance? Thanks in advance

So..should I just give her a catalog, my business card, and a Benefits of Hosting a show type of flyer?

Does anyone have some sort of informative and eye catching flyer that is great for people who have never heard of Pampered Chef?

Somewhere I had seen catalog labels that were printed on the large 2x4 shipping labels - these had a ton of info (maybe too much?) - that summarized everything that PC offers. It was designed for catalogs that get left around at places.

Is this neighbor/past host someone who might be interested in the opportunity? Sounds like she's workin' it for ya already!

Yeah, she did express interest in joining PC. I gave her the recruiting brochures, talked to her about it and everything. But she decided not to join. She said they needed a set and reliable income. This is where being a hobbyist consultant hurts me, I think. I think she sees me as a stay at home mom w/ a hobby and that it isn't a lucrative business. I told her about how my director, for example, pays her mortgage and other expenses each month with her PC paycheck and that it is possible. But...I think she and her husband wanted her to have a traditional job.She is expecting child #2 and it's been a while since her party, so I do plan to talk to her when I drop off this catalog and see how she's doing. I'll offer her the opportunity again and see if their circumstances are different now and if it's something she'd like to think about again. My guess is that she'll say no due to her having the baby. But...thanks to all you fellow Cheffers here, I know of lots of people having successes and struggles no matter what stage of life you're in. I shouldn't prejudge because you just never know what they might be thinking.Thanks for the advice about the label. I'll have to look into it. :)I'd still love to hear more advice, if anyone has any more ideas. :)

bumping...I'm still putting stuff together today to take over to my neighbor later...any ideas anyone?

I would include the Never Pay Full Price flyer.

Where is that flyer please? Is it under files?

I am looking for some type of flyer for this too. I know that there is one somewhere, but I can't find it! I am speaking at a Referral group where some people know of PC, but not how to "refer" people to me because they are not sure of what I do. Plus this may be good to have at booths too.

What is the Pampered Chef and what products do you offer?

The Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen and cooking products. We have a wide range of products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! You can sign up online or through a consultant. Once you sign up, you will have access to training and support to help you grow your business.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, while having a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. You will also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

Can I order Pampered Chef products without hosting a party?

Absolutely! You can place an order directly through a consultant or online. We also offer monthly specials and discounts for our customers.

What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchen brands?

Pampered Chef products are designed with the home cook in mind. They are made with high-quality materials and are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Our products also come with recipe ideas and cooking tips to help you get the most out of your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maria Harrison-Edge