• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Differences Between June and July?

In summary, the prices for Pampered chef products may vary between June and July due to seasonal promotions, changes in production costs, and inventory levels. The price differences may vary depending on the product, but it is best to check the current prices for specific products. The discounts and deals offered may also vary, but some ongoing promotions may continue into July. There may be price changes for specific products, with some having a decrease while others have an increase. Overall, it is recommended to check the current prices for specific products to get an accurate understanding of the price differences and promotions. However, some ongoing promotions may still apply in July, allowing customers to purchase products at a discounted price.
ivykeep
Gold Member
Since there is some overlap in host special items for 60% off in June and July, anyone know why the prices on the flyers are different if they are 60% off each month?The bowls are $25.80 in June and $28 in JulyThe Cool and Serve is $19.60 in June and $19.20 in July.

Attachments

• host_hs_img_jun1.jpg
    host_hs_img_jun1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 552
  • Host July 12.jpg
    Host July 12.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 629
The June special included the spoons & tongs set.

The July Special you posted looks like last year's.

BethCooks4U said:
Oh! I think you are correct.

I looked at that flyer three times and missed that. Yes, I think it is last year's because I know the starting level to earn the extra free product is no longer $500, but is now $650 I believe.

esavvymom said:
I looked at that flyer three times and missed that. Yes, I think it is last year's because I know the starting level to earn the extra free product is no longer $500, but is now $650 I believe.

That is correct. The 60% off choices are different too. They are the MFP, UM, Food Chopper and Simple Slicer. Also, when I enlarged the pics I did see it said 2011 on the flyer.

Thank you! I missed it too and another consultant posted it.

Ivykeep....I LOVE your avatar picture!!!! So cute. :balloon:

She's SIX now!! That was right after I became a consultant.

1. What causes price differences between June and July?

The prices for Pampered chef products may vary between June and July due to various factors such as seasonal promotions, changes in production costs, and inventory levels. These factors can affect the overall cost of the products and result in price differences.

2. Are the price differences significant between June and July?

The price differences between June and July may vary depending on the product. Some products may have significant price changes, while others may have minimal differences. It is always best to check the current prices for specific products to get an accurate understanding of the price differences.

3. Can I still get the same discounts or deals in July as I did in June?

The discounts and deals offered by Pampered chef may vary between June and July. However, there may be some ongoing promotions that may continue into July. It is recommended to check the current promotions or reach out to a Pampered chef consultant for more information.

4. Are there any specific products that have price changes between June and July?

The price changes may affect different products differently. Some products may have a decrease in price, while others may have an increase. It is best to check the prices for specific products to get an accurate understanding of the price changes.

5. Can I still purchase products at the June price in July?

The prices for Pampered chef products are subject to change and may not always remain the same between June and July. It is recommended to check the current prices for specific products to get an accurate understanding of the price differences. However, some ongoing promotions may still apply in July, allowing customers to purchase products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cookin123
Replies