• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can This Detailed Instruction Sheet Help You Understand Your Order Form?

In summary, Di has created a summary of the content. She explains that she is fed up with people who don't understand a basic order form and noticed that she lacked a detailed instruction sheet. She has decided to make one up and share it with others. She also shares that she had a certain catalog show host that she has been having problems with. This sheet may help to simplify the order process for her.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK ... I am fed up with people who don't understand a basic order form ... and noticed I lacked a detailed instruction sheet ....so I have decided to make one up.

I've decided to share ... I had to reduce the type to get it all on one sheet. There is info specific to my state (we don't tax shipping) and my cluster (and its involvement in Round Up.)

Feel free to download and customize.

Attachments

• UNDERSTANDING YOUR ORDER FORM.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 736
This is great! I am doing my first catalog show and it is frustrating b/c the host brings me the order form to figure out and then brings it back to the person to get the payment. If I gave her this with a tax table then it will definitely simplify it! Thanks so much for taking the time to make this :)

Thanks for sharing. I will out this with all my host packets. I think that people tend to be afraid of doing outside orders because of that form. :) Happy Saturday!

Very nice, Di! I am going to use it as well. You may have already caught this, but I did notice you have one typo; near the bottom, you have "only one one copy" instead of "only on one copy". Thought I'd let you know :).Thanks again for sharing!

Thanks this is great. I just got a bunch of order with no address, phone, etc. Some with only first names. I changed it for me, because CO does tax shipping. not food though but UT does. OH! And people can't figure tax either, I have 3 orders that are wrong, 2 are short and 1 is way over!!

Di, you might change yours where its says "The Pampered Chef does not tax food" Its the state not TPC that taxes things. JMO on changing.:)

This is awesome! Thanks!

I've had a a certain catalog show host I've been having problems with. So this will deffinately help!

Thanks, Di! I fixed it to work for me in NH and hope it helps. (for those that read, lol!)

The reason I put "The Pampered Chef does not tax shipping in Ohio...." because for some strange reason, EVERY other party plan taxes shipping. Only makes a quarter's difference, which doesn't matter if they round up.

Thanks for catching the typo ... too late for my newest host packet ... but I will fix it.

Very nice, Di! Thanks for sharing. Isn't that crazy about other ds companies taxing shipping here? I mention it every time I order through one of them! I'm really not sure how they get away with it.

Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Thanks for starting this thread. I live in Colorado and as many of you know I'm off to a rough start. Today I had a customer call me and ask what her order was. I totaled it and she said I'm a bookkeeper and you can't tax shipping. So I did it on P3 and got the same thing and I was very courteous but explained that I can't override the computer program. She did agree to pay the amount but has anyone else had this come up? I'm thinking of borrowing your sheet but maybe revising it to explain about the taxes and shipping. Not sure yet but yours was great.

Thanks

Judy

That's great! Thanks so much for sharing it.

jj16 said:
Thanks for starting this thread. I live in Colorado and as many of you know I'm off to a rough start. Today I had a customer call me and ask what her order was. I totaled it and she said I'm a bookkeeper and you can't tax shipping. So I did it on P3 and got the same thing and I was very courteous but explained that I can't override the computer program. She did agree to pay the amount but has anyone else had this come up? I'm thinking of borrowing your sheet but maybe revising it to explain about the taxes and shipping. Not sure yet but yours was great.

Thanks

Judy
It's all set by her state, not even PC! Plus the shipping is only $4.25, how much extra did she really have to pay?

1. How do I fill out my order form correctly?

To fill out your order form correctly, start by writing your name, address, and contact information in the designated spaces. Next, carefully write the item numbers, quantities, and prices of the products you wish to purchase. Be sure to double-check the item numbers to ensure accuracy. Finally, calculate the total cost and include any applicable taxes or shipping fees.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after it has been submitted. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they can assist you with any changes or additions you would like to make. However, please keep in mind that changes may affect the delivery date or incur additional fees.

3. How do I know if my order was successfully placed?

After submitting your order form, you should receive a confirmation email or phone call from your Pampered Chef consultant within 24 hours. If you do not receive confirmation, please reach out to your consultant to ensure your order was received.

4. What forms of payment are accepted for orders?

We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal and personal checks, for online orders. If you are placing an order in person with your Pampered Chef consultant, they may also accept cash or check. Please note that personal checks may take longer to process and could delay the delivery of your order.

5. Can I add items from different catalogs to the same order form?

Yes, you can add items from different catalogs to the same order form. Simply write the item numbers, quantities, and prices of each product in their respective sections on the order form. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to combine all items into one order for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies