• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a May Order Form: Instructions & Ideas

In summary, to create a May order form, log in to your Pampered Chef account and select "Create New Order Form" from the "Order Forms" section. You can then customize the form by adding your own products and adding instructions for your customers. You can also preview the form before sharing it with your customers via email, social media, or by printing physical copies.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
One of you creative types have a May Order Form done yet?

I haven't seen one yet, but I'm sure someone will come up with something soon. Maybe we can all collaborate and come up with a great May Order Form together?

1. How do I create a May order form?

To create a May order form, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Order Forms" section. Click on "Create New Order Form" and select "May Order Form" from the options. This will generate a pre-filled form with all the necessary products for the month of May.

2. Can I customize the May order form with my own products?

Yes, you can customize the May order form by adding your own products. Simply click on the "Add Products" button and select the products you want to include. You can also rearrange the order of the products by dragging and dropping them.

3. How do I add instructions to the May order form?

To add instructions to the May order form, click on the "Edit Order Form" button and then click on the "Instructions" tab. Here, you can type in any specific instructions or notes for your customers, such as special promotions or delivery information.

4. Can I preview the May order form before sending it out?

Yes, you can preview the May order form before sending it out to your customers. Simply click on the "Preview" button at the top of the page. This will show you exactly how the order form will look like to your customers.

5. How do I share the May order form with my customers?

To share the May order form with your customers, click on the "Share" button at the top of the page. You can then choose to share the order form via email, social media, or by copying the link and sharing it directly with your customers. You can also print out physical copies of the order form to distribute to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Trisha Robinette