• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Form for April 2008 | Get Ready for an Amazing Show in Just a Few Clicks!

In summary, to access the April 2008 order form, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Order Forms" tab. The form can be customized for your specific show by adding your show's name, date, and contact information. The deadline for submitting orders on the form is April 30th, and only items from the current catalog can be included. To submit the completed form, click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
sburnside
Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone has already created an order form for April. I have a host who's anxious to get started for a show the first week in April. TIA

My director has given me an order form that I customize each month according to the guest special. You will need to change some of the information (tax, your name and info, etc.) but I think you will like it. Enjoy!

Attachments

• April Order Form.doc
    73.5 KB · Views: 593
Does anyone else have one?

Bumping....

I used to use the ones created here on Chef Success, but went back to the ones HO provides us. I purchased a stamp at Office Depot, stamp my info on one form, and then make copies at Office Depot. No sense of reinventing the wheel!

I have one. You will need to add a tax line because we do not have sales tax in OR.

Opps... I forgot to attach it. Here it is. You will need to add a space for tax. We do not have sales tax in Oregon.

Attachments

• outside order form april 08.doc
    272.5 KB · Views: 395
Also don't forget to change MARCH to APRIL on the top. Great OOF. Thank you.

April OOFHere's another one, and one for March (if anyone needs it) :)

Attachments

• april 08 outside order form.doc
    257.5 KB · Views: 423
  • march outside order form.doc
    197 KB · Views: 285
thanks Kris! i love yours and look for them every month. Thanks for sharing them...

1. How do I access the April 2008 order form?

To access the April 2008 order form, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Order Forms" tab. From there, you can select the April 2008 order form to begin filling out.

2. Can I customize the order form for my specific show?

Yes, the order form can be customized for your specific show by adding your show's name and date at the top of the form. You can also add your contact information and any special offers or discounts you may be offering at your show.

3. Is there a deadline for submitting orders on the April 2008 order form?

Yes, the deadline for submitting orders on the April 2008 order form is April 30th. This ensures that orders can be processed and delivered in a timely manner.

4. Can I add items to the order form that are not in the current catalog?

No, the order form only includes items from the current catalog. However, you can add notes or special instructions for your customers on the order form if they would like to order items that are not currently available.

5. How do I submit the completed order form?

Once you have filled out the order form with all of your customer's orders, you can submit it by clicking on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. This will send the orders directly to Pampered Chef for processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Trisha Robinette
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach