• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Simplifying My Order Forms - Any Suggestions?

I do think it's a good idea to combine the order form and drawing slip in one place, so the Host/Guest doesnt have to fill out two different things. However, if everyone only filled out one, there would be no way to track who has and hasn't ordered.Kristen, you're an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond and reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
KCPChef
Hello. I was thinking about changing things around this year. I am all about getting rid of EXTRA paper this year! And decluttering my life and office :)

I had an idea. I do not use the 2 ply receipts because I print off the Months order form and then keep it- then in their bag, I put the original recipt I print from p3. But then there is always the drawing slips too... I do not actually use them for a drawing, because I play 2 other games that I give away door prizes.

SOOO... my thinking was combining the Drawing Slip & the order form- have them fill out everything ONLY ONCE- they are more likely to fill it out completely and then I have ALL their contact information and questions about a show , recruiting etc. all in one place? What are yalls thoughts?

Also, Does anyone have one of these forms already started? Or know of where one might be? :) Thanks in advance!!!

-Kristin

OK. So here is what I came up with. Could you let me know your thoughts or if you think I left off anything? THanks :)

Attachments

• Order Form All in One.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 580
Can't view your attachment at work but for me, sometimes I have a guest who doesn't purchase so the only way I have their information is from the dpds.

I love the drawing slips. You will even get contact info from those that do not order anything. You never know what may come out of that contact later on!

Your flyer looks good.

I'm not one to reinvent the wheel. I think the supplies we already use work nicely. Have you tried decluttering in some other way? Have a "scratch paper" box and reuse papers. Shred things you don't need anymore. Compost paper (yes, you can!) if you don't want to throw it.

I do both dpds and 2 ply order forms and find that some people fill one out in full and not the other. There are also those that don't order, combine orders or order later by phone so if you do the dpbs you at least get their information.

Your all-in-one document does look good, and it is "generic" so can be used month-to-month.Last year, I did the opposite. I realized I was WASTING so much because I was printing the special monthly order forms- and then not using them, they were useless and I had to recycle them. Plus the ink to print them. Whereas I can buy the 2-ply receipts for SOOOOO much less in the long run.That by the way DOES also have the information on it as the Door Prize slips (along the left side). The DPDS are only a buck or so. Now I can use the materials already printed by PC without having to recycle everything each month and waste it! I can't forecast how much I'm going to use. I print the monthly Host/Guest specials- or better yet, tear out the one from my Consultant News and stick it in my show binder which I then use to as an aid at my show when I'm talking about specials, biz opp. ,etc.Give it a shot and see how it works. As long as you are giving them an "official receipt" with the guarantee/return information on the back of it, I don't see why you couldn't do it that way. You have to find what works for you. :D Good luck!

Looks good Kristen! I use to just staple the drawing slip to the copy of receipt I kept for them in a file but I do like this paper a great deal that you made. Agreeing with Bobbi.

1. How do I clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To clean your Pampered Chef stoneware, simply use hot water and a nylon scraper to remove any food residue. Do not use soap or detergent, as it can absorb into the stoneware and affect the taste of your food. If needed, you can also use a baking soda paste to remove stubborn stains.

2. What is the best way to sharpen my Pampered Chef knives?

The best way to sharpen your Pampered Chef knives is to use a knife sharpener or a honing rod. If using a knife sharpener, follow the instructions provided with the tool. If using a honing rod, hold the rod at a 20-degree angle and run the blade along the rod in a sweeping motion on each side of the blade for about 10-15 times.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef cookware on an induction cooktop?

Yes, most Pampered Chef cookware is compatible with induction cooktops. Look for the induction symbol on the bottom of the cookware to ensure compatibility.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or contact a current consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training sessions to get started. It's a great way to earn extra income and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

While most Pampered Chef products are microwave-safe, it's always best to check the product's care instructions to ensure you are using it correctly. For example, stoneware and microwave-safe ceramics should not be placed directly on a hot surface or under a broiler in the microwave. Always use caution when using Pampered Chef products in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
Replies